Anders guitar.

guys, this might interest u... earlier this week i received another of my signature guitars, but this time its not a regius, its a setius (u can take a look at these models and how they differ at the mayones website). in short, the only differences are: its a bolt-on instead of neckthru, it got a different shaped head and a contoured body. on my signature, everything else is the same. the real difference here tho, is the price! this one will be more than half the less of the regius. i think it will be announced really soon with pics and info. let me tell u, the guitar is absolutely stunning and needless to say my xmazz is white even tho its gonna be fukkin 15c next week in the middle of december! the end of the earth.

Hmm i was looking at mayones, and i must be honest even though i probably would pay that much i couldnt hand over that cash without even trying it first. and theres noway im traveling that far to try one...Or maybe...No.Dont do it chris.

guys, this might interest u... earlier this week i received another of my signature guitars, but this time its not a regius, its a setius (u can take a look at these models and how they differ at the mayones website). in short, the only differences are: its a bolt-on instead of neckthru, it got a different shaped head and a contoured body. on my signature, everything else is the same. the real difference here tho, is the price! this one will be more than half the less of the regius. i think it will be announced really soon with pics and info. let me tell u, the guitar is absolutely stunning and needless to say my xmazz is white even tho its gonna be fukkin 15c next week in the middle of december! the end of the earth.

You mean, a light at the end of the earth...right? Skol!

I think the regius is one of the coolest guitars i've ever seen. I like how thin the body is too and really nice wood. I'm all about neck-thrus and the head and the body are a lot nicer shaped on the regius than the serius. regius ftw