ANDRE MATOS´DEBUT ALBUM PRODUCED BY ROY Z & SASCHA PAETH

Wyvern

Master of Disaster
Staff member
Nov 24, 2002
Straight form Andre's official website

The debut album of Andre Matos solo career has already been recorded and meets now its final process. Album title and cover artwork are still in secret. The recordings had taken place between November 2006 and February 2007 at Ultra Sonica and Brainless Brothers Studios in São Paulo, Brazil and at Gate Studio in Wolfsburg, Germany. Production and recordings are in charge of prestiged Roy Z (Bruce Dickinson, Halford, Judas Priest). Sascha Paeth (Rhapsody, Kamelot, Edguy) is reponsible for the final recordings and mix - gathering together those who are considered to be amongst the best producers in the world at the present time. According to Sascha, "it is a pleasure to work with a great name as Roy Z". Yet Roy, in return, considers that "this can be a great partnership now and in the future".

As much devotion and enthusiasm are not for less: all those that already have had access to the material consider it nothing but "fantastic". There are 10 tracks at all; 9 of them previously unreleased - plus a new interpretation of an original song that´s going to surprise the fans.

The release is planned to happen within the next 5 months on a world-wide reach term and the CD will be simultaneously available in five continents.

Soon, Andre Matos will announce the pre-release tour, to start in Brazil and being extended to other countries, where the audience will be able to discover what´s to be found in the next CD. "I can´t wait" says the singer - "after such a big work, it will be a great pleasure to hit the road again, bringing all those surprises along. Everything has a right timing and everyone´s expectation will be fulfilled!"

I am pretty excited with the possibilities, moreover with Roy Z aboard (I already know what Matos and Paeth are capable together ;))

NP: Freedom Call - 'We Are One'