Andre Matos Finally Got a Myspace Account!

Dominick_7

Sep 5, 2006
Jo mamas' land..
www.myspace.com
For those who appreciate his work here's the link to his new Myspace Account:

http://www.myspace.com/andrematossolo

It was added the day after my birthday, so I missed this announcement. Like Glenn announced in the forum, one of his DEMO songs called RIO is available to check out there as well as on his official site. Enjoy!

PS: His official website is www.andrematos.net. Click on the American Flag on the top left corner to see it in English for those of you that don't speak Portuguese.

Jea Boing!:) For some reason I knew you'd come out and say something:) How you doing man? I just finished watching Time Will Come on my Pocket PC:) All I know is that man better add me!:) Haha. We both should get paid for the amount of promotion we do for his work:)

any of you guys listen to the demo of "Rio"?..not bad, altho not vastly different than his previous stuff. The drums sounded cool. Hard to tell through PC speakers and also being just a demo. Now if he would just upload that to his page. Also I wonder if any recordings of that TOMMY performance mentioned on his page have surfaced.

any of you guys listen to the demo of "Rio"?..not bad, altho not vastly different than his previous stuff. The drums sounded cool. Hard to tell through PC speakers and also being just a demo. Now if he would just upload that to his page. Also I wonder if any recordings of that TOMMY performance mentioned on his page have surfaced.

There are some recordings of Tommy on youtube, nothing longer than 5 minutes though and the quality is pretty poor.

Yea I would love to see the Tommy in a longer than 5 minute segment. Most of what I saw, he was standing with his back facing the audience...I don't even think he sang much. Just little peeps here and there. One other clip is really short with him singing that I saw. About RIO they usually do a lot of rearrangements from their demos to final product, so Im curious to know how it will sound.