Andreas B supports Bass San Diego

AndreasBlomqvist

Mr. Bassman
Apr 19, 2008
www.seventhwonder.nu
I’ve been to music shops in three continents and seen countless basses hanging on display. What has always bothered me is that you can go to the self proclaimed biggest and baddest there is –and still they stock 200+ basses that all look more or less exactly like a 4-stringed Fender Jazz bass... This is a huge frustration for me as a bass player who is anxious to find the best instrument there is, and a wide selection of basses to choose from, sold by people who understand the instruments and aren’t just your average left over guitar player wannabe.
Bass San Diego embodies all of this in a perfect way and coming into their store was like heaven for a bass player. They have the best instruments you could find, from the likes of Michael Tobias, Zon, F Bass… you name it –and they ship all over the world, so whether you are in Upstate New York or Stockholm, Sweden and you’re looking for the finest basses you can find as well as great support –visit Bass San Diego!

www.basssandiego.com

Andreas_SDBass_Max_small.jpg

Andreas Blomqvist – Seventh Wonder, with the new fretless six string MTD bass, straight from Bass San Diego

Congrats on the sponsoring, Andreas!!

The bass looks really great and the picture is truly awesome :headbang:!