Andrew from Canberra

aww Dunc, don't make me cry man. I had his address once didn't I? I lost it and of course it was before the days of emailing and all that. I tried tracking him down on the net but couldn't. There is actually a bloke with the same name and from Canberra. He keeps popping up when I search, cause he's famous! He plays Ozzy footy or something - not "soccer" but Aussie Rules or Rugger, or cricket.
I'm even gonna be in Oz soon and I'd have loved to see him again.
I bet you remember in that big dorm style room we stayed in when we played our first shows in Holland, and he met us there. He said "oy, stinky" to you know who, and you know who was well pissed off and chased him all over the place. By the way, I am saying you know who so as not to offend you know who, if he's reading.
Andrew Dykes of Canberra, where are you??? Does anyone know him? He was mates with an Aussie band around at the time (1993) called Alchemist.

We should start a major campaign. I only know people in Melbourne and Adelaide but maybe someone could give us a lead? Do you have any pictures of him that we can use for MISSING posters? Or we could write to Cilla Black and go on Surprise Surprise :D