Travel time from Sydney to Canberra

Mark,make sure you stop in on Goulburn and see what it has to offer. It's on the way,but if you stop here,make sure you visit one of two Macca's outlets.

Depends what you're driving dude.

Average family car: 3 to 3 1/2 hrs.

Hired ute loaded with furniture, two dogs and a kitten: 6 hrs

"Loudmouth" animal bus to Metal for the Brain 1997: 8 hrs

Trans Am: just slightly less than 2 hrs, 15 mins.

From my experience:

In a van of 12. 11 of them getting more drunk as time passes(with numerious stops on the side of the raod toilet stops) 3 - 3 1/2 hrs.This is going there from Syd.

Same van return trip 4.5hrs stop over in goulburn at the pub(stir up quiet a bit of gossip whilst at pub as every guy has longer hair than the 5 chicks).

In a car with a psycho girl and Gorgoroth on the way there 2.5 - 3hrs.

return trip psycho grl now passed out from too much beer etc. Gorgoroth not listening to me as I am a chick (and not Macodonian). 10.5 hrs:NRMA tow truck and arguments left right and centre, me being sent up the wall so wants to hitch.(mind you this was the same year that LT had similar car trouble).:mad:

Originally posted by Bucko
Remind me not to hitch a lift back to Sydney back to Sydney with you. Hang on i live in Canberra ohhh well .

The psycho girl and company wasn't my choice had no other way of getting to M4TB as van I travelled in previous year was already full.:(
But confused to above statement by you,did my reply answer this?:confused:

Another question ": How many hours for the trip back ???????? Especaily after M4TB ?
Lord Tim your input required .

I went home with the Dark Order boys in the drug barron aircraft looking thing they borrowed, and I estimated it took approximately 22 minutes and 6 seconds (including filling up with fuel in Campbelltown for 7 minutes)! HAHAHAHA!

Mental note: Don't drive home with Dark Order ever again! :eek:

No i did'nt , but lets say a Dozen Long Necks of say Tooheys thats sonds fine by me

:lol: Bucko, sober up for GODS SAKE :lol: Your posts have been getting funnier the more you drink :D