Andrew W.K.is one of the biggest musical joke ever

It's okay that some of this thread was off topic...I never expect my threads to stay on topic for long,anyway.I can never pick a topic that's worth staying on:lol:Have fun at Ozzfest,deadskinmask.I'm not even bothering w/that tour.It's gone to shit.I would've loved to go one of the previous yrs,but the tour always stops at the same place in VA,never in MD.
About underground record stores,there was one in a local mall called Sound Oddesey that had an incredible selection of metal cds.Almost every time I went in there I either bought sime great cd or spent a half an hour chatting w/my fellow metalheads,which was the best.But the store closed,damit.It was a small store so I'm not sure if the would've had stuff by Sancuary or Opeth or any really underground metal bands.Still,that store ruled.
Have fun throwing rocks at Andrew W.K. at Ozzfest...maybe if you hit him,you get a prize:lol:...like the guitar pick that you can give away on ebay...:D

hehehe give away on ebay? fuck that, im sellin that fucker to a poser LOL only reason im goin to OzzFest is for Ozzy, BLS, and Zombie, i also wanna add to my bootleg collection and record all that i can and trade the bootlegs to people for good shit lol