Andy´s Esp Custom

Is David Tennant your singer? Or is it just me?
If it is the doctor, then he could take you back to the 80's :)

Hows that titanium floyd Andy? Havent had chance to try one of those yet. I moved from OFR to gotoh a few years back as I got sick of the archaic way the bars play in the sockets causing all sorts of annoyance/feel detachment from the trem.

In other news, has anyone seen the new trem bar widdle-meister satriani has come up with? The bar is made of carbon which alledgedly provides a better feel. The only problem is, Ibanez want £60-80 for it! Eighty fucking pounds for a whammy stick? WHAT.

Rhythms usually sound better when tracked standing up. Reason being when you sit down you tend to squeeze the guitar with your body a bit. If you stand up when you track, the wood resonates a little better. If you don't believe me then try it yourself. If you are loose then it doesn't make a difference but most people clutch the guitar pretty tightly when tracking while sitting down and it sucks the sound out. IMHO. This took me a LONG ASS TIME to figure out.

Rhythms sound best when the recording guitarist is crucified.

well I went for the titanium cause I'm sick of the knife edges wearing and not settling back into tune. but this seems great to be honest. I've got one gotoh floyd type trem on another V and its really good actually and I agree with you about the arms, forever coming loose, I've even had the damn things fall off live.