-----
Peavey Rage 158
Line 6 Spider 112
Lee Jackson GP-1000 Preamp
Peavey Classic 50/50 Poweramp

Effects/Pedals
--------------
Korg AX-1000
Line 6 Floorboard (w/Wah & Vol Pedal used with the Spider)
Rocktron Intellifex
Ibanez TS-9
Boss SD-1
Vox V847 Wah
Korg DT-3 Tuner
Krank Distortus Maximus

Cabinet
-------
Marshall 1936 2x12

Not exactly impressive I know, but oh well lol.

Agreed, thats why I bought the SRV Strat, it has the Texas Specials (or something other than regular 'ol Fender pups) that have a ton of character and are alot more fun to use. Plus the SRV Strat itself has a whole different feel and sound to it as it is because of the neck and tone and all that. :)

~e.a

elephant-audio said:
Guitars
-------
2000 Jackson USA SL-1
2005 Schecter Hellraiser C7 Black (sold recently to BlackNeonBob)

Amplifiers
---------
Marshall JCM2000 TSL
Line6 PODxt Live

Cabs
-----
Marshall 1960 4x12 w/ V30s
Marshall 1960 4x12 w/ T75s
~e.a

got all these as well, and can't gush enough about them! I was really bummed when Jackson started lowering the quality bar a couple years ago on those Soloist models, only the older ones are glorious...

Yeah, I'm extremely happy I got my SL-1 and two custom shop models (SL-2 and RR-1) before Fender bought Jackson. My friend recently got a WR-1 on special order, basically custom but not exactly...if that makes sense...and when it came in, he had to send it back. It was just awful, the set-up was just disgusting, the fretwork was pisspoor, the paint had spatter in it on the back, the binding was flakey (not coming off, but rather just looked shoddy with glue, etc. in it all over the place)...I mean the only thing that was decent and looked like the price he paid was the paint on the headstock and the jackson logo on the headstock. :lol:

$1,700 later and he had to send it back altogether 4 times. Finally it's to his standards and he likes it...but man, all that time and money, and you'd think they would get it right before they shipped it out. Both my CS models were perfect out of the case.

~e.a

Yeah, I mean I've never played a USA Jackson or a CS Jackson, but everyone is always going on about how the CS is shit these days. Years ago a CS Jackson would have been like my ideal guitar, but hearing the problems people are having with quality, I don't think I'll be purchasing one.