The "Official" Nevermore Gear Thread

Hopkins-WitchfinderGeneral said:
60, yikes! Thats a fucking bass G string right?!

No... but You can say so... :loco:
I've tried 56 (didn't work).
Sometimes I use a 58 (when I can´t find 60 in the market !!!) but tuned in B.

OK, I've made amendments to the list above. I've added the additional rig used on the S/T album, the rig used on the In Memory EP, and updated the cabs used during Dreaming Neon Black.

Hopkins-WitchfinderGeneral said:
Neil sure is helpful. We should send him a crate of beer. \m/
Yeah, Neil and Andy have both been a godsend in putting that list together. If either is anywhere near the DC area in the US, the drinks are on me...:cool:

MR NINE said:
Hey PortVic!!!
Nice to see you around!
Those strings are strong enough to hang some clothes on it!
HA! HA!

Oh yeh !!!!! :headbang:
Pick up a guitar.. put the stings on it... put the clothes (very weat !!!!!)... and there You go !!!!! :OMG:

Nice to see You too :wave:

A friend of mine said that Jeff had to drill a little bit in his "B" string tuner on his ESP/LTD 7 stringers to get the thick gauged string that he wanted to put on.

Enmity said:
A friend of mine said that Jeff had to drill a little bit in his "B" string tuner on his ESP/LTD 7 stringers to get the thick gauged string that he wanted to put on.
I wouldn't doubt it. Most guitar nuts probably couldn't accomodate a .80 gauge string, so I figured either a new nut was needed or a little bit of extra routing was required.

I wouldn't doubt it. Most guitar nuts probably couldn't accomodate a .80 gauge string, so I figured either a new nut was needed or a little bit of extra routing was required.

Indeed. I own an ESP Ltd H-307 like Jeff's and with the nut that came as stock (on mine anyway) a 58 is the thickest guage 7th string I've managed to get on there (without resorting to surgery).