andy and backstage in new EQ magazine..

EtherForBreakfast

Hamster Style
Jun 19, 2005
nothing really major but backstage studio n' andy made the back page of EQ this month on the "Room with a VU" page. =)

I recognized it immediately from the photos.

Funny story about sheep, and andy talking about how he would get attached to the little lambs and sheep (pieces of meat) and that they eventually were intended for someones meal. =)

also some info about how the living expenses are considerably less out where he is, and the fact that his compound is from the 1600's... that's fucking awesome in my book.. vintage rules.

Kudos Andy... good read!

EtherForBreakfast said:
Funny story about sheep, and andy talking about how he would get attached to the little lambs and sheep (pieces of meat) and that they eventually were intended for someones meal. =)

I'm curious to see where they went with that, lots of unspeakable innuendos coming into my dirty mind there.

:lol: :lol:

Heheheh..well dude its just one page. I saw the drum room and was like "shit that's andys setup!"

andy is a funny cat... likeable cat.. totally jovial... apparently when you look out you will see much animal grazing... so he or a certain band member would get attached to a grazing animal.. but that animal would soon be led to slaughter and the mood then became sad. =) or =( in any case.. it's ALL \m/

yeah, i live in the same part of the country as andy, actually not very far away at all, and i'm just glad i don't live on/near a farm, the nearest ones to me are right up at the top of my road, otherwise i might have the same feelings.