Andy, Do you ever think about remixing the sabbat stuff?

everybody's x

My name is Damage
May 20, 2006
www.allcapsproductions.com
would you want to? I find personal production exhausting because I am never happy with it. I just wonder if you think about pulling out the old masters (or buying them or whatever) so you can tinker with them. I know I would, I can't leave anything alone.

well we've made a small bit of progress on this one. I've been speaking to sanctuary about reissues, and it looks as tho we are doing remastered versions of History and Dreamweaver, with a few bonus bits if poss. They (sanctuary) have the multi tracks to the first album and the live show in Berlin from the video, so again, possiblities there, and the BBC also has the session we did digitally archived. So I'll be able to tell you more in a few weeks.

could have been 1" 16 track bounced to death
or a dash machine? one of those $200k mitsubishi doo-dads
I was just curious

I'm guessing you don't have the masters, its too bad I'd love to hear some big ass killer Sneap mixes of your own stuff.

How do you feel about the mixes all these years later? (If that's for public consumption)

Didn't really matter how much they sucked at the time. I remember the P.O.S. tape deck I used to listen to those mixes on back in 88/89....everything sounded bad back then. I can't believe how bad things like Metal Church's Blessing in Disguise or early Megadeth sounds now :D