What do you think the songs are about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stun said:

hitlernaziflag.jpg

I love all the lyrics and of course alexi said all the lyrics were from personal experiences and the way he feels. It's pretty easy to know what these songs mean. They have a a lot of anger in them and emotion and other songs got that theme of "i don't give a fuck of what you think."

Every Time i die is an awsome song. It's basically about losing hope and there's nothing good in life anymore.

*shocked* OMFG, alexi used to cut himself!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, i also read that alexi would never cut himself. Woah, this is the biggest surprise about Alexi out of everythig i'v read of him so far. Maybe he just wanted to try it one tiime and that was it.

Alexi wrote bed of razors for KIM! I wish he'd write a song just for me or dedicate a song to me.

Stun said:

OK, you want to know what they're about... I'll tell you:

Are you dead yet?: is a quote taken from the time Alexi stabbed the shit out of Lezzy Laiho and then held her under water for 5 minutes straight for being a dumb bitch fangirl. Unfortunately he thought she was and left before the job was finished...

Bastards of Bodom: is about all the assholes who call themselves CoB fans but then bash Alexi/the band and bitch and moan about how they don't have skills anymore.

Bed of Razors: is about a night Alexi fell asleep while shaving.

Bodom Beach Terror: is about one occasion when the band was relaxing on the sand, swimming and soaking in some rays, and then right in front of them some fat old douche's speedo slipped off.

Living Dead Beat: is about smelly homeless people, deal with it!

Needled 24/7: is also about Lezzy Laiho, and how she must shoot heroin constantly if she really believes Alexi gives a shit about (and will someday meet and marry) her.

Next in Line: is about Alexi and the guys fucking a bunch of groupies one night.

Red Light in my Eyes, part I: is about some gig where there was a fag with a laser pointer in the crowd.

Red Light in my Eyes, part II: is about Alexi and the boys stopping mid-song and kicking the ever-loving shit outta that same fag.

Sixpounder: is Henkka's nickname he got after fucking 6 chicks at once.

Taste of my Scythe: is a simply about another way of saying 'Suck my dick'.

Towards Dead End: is about the time the band slipped the tourbus driver some acid and he thought a brickwall at the end of the street was some gateway to another dimension and hit the gas.

Triple Corpse Hammerblow: is about this one time they brought Lezzy Laiho to a graveyard and tricked her into digging up three bodies and then convinced her to suck them all off like a giant chicken eating some grain. Just violently smashing her face into them with the dicks in her mouth.

You're Better off Dead: is again, yet another song dedicated to Lezzy Laiho.

Lady_Laiho said:
......I wish he'd write a song just for me or dedicate a song to me.

If you read the stuff above, you'll see there's plenty songs about you. Feel proud!

P.S. I hope this was helpful to you and answers your question!

Heartless_Name said:
OK, you want to know what they're about... I'll tell you:

Are you dead yet?: is a quote taken from the time Alexi stabbed the shit out of Lezzy Laiho and then held her under water for 5 minutes straight for being a dumb bitch fangirl. Unfortunately he thought she was and left before the job was finished...

Bastards of Bodom: is about all the assholes who call themselves CoB fans but then bash Alexi/the band and bitch and moan about how they don't have skills anymore.

Bed of Razors: is about a night Alexi fell asleep while shaving.

Bodom Beach Terror: is about one occasion when the band was relaxing on the sand, swimming and soaking in some rays, and then right in front of them some fat old douche's speedo slipped off.

Living Dead Beat: is about smelly homeless people, deal with it!

Needled 24/7: is also about Lezzy Laiho, and how she must shoot heroin constantly if she really believes Alexi gives a shit about (and will someday meet and marry) her.

Next in Line: is about Alexi and the guys fucking a bunch of groupies one night.

Red Light in my Eyes, part I: is about some gig where there was a fag with a laser pointer in the crowd.

Red Light in my Eyes, part II: is about Alexi and the boys stopping mid-song and kicking the ever-loving shit outta that same fag.

Sixpounder: is Henkka's nickname he got after fucking 6 chicks at once.

Taste of my Scythe: is a simply about another way of saying 'Suck my dick'.

Towards Dead End: is about the time the band slipped the tourbus driver some acid and he thought a brickwall at the end of the street was some gateway to another dimension and hit the gas.

Triple Corpse Hammerblow: is about this one time they brought Lezzy Laiho to a graveyard and tricked her into digging up three bodies and then convinced her to suck them all off like a giant chicken eating some grain. Just violently smashing her face into them with the dicks in her mouth.

You're Better off Dead: is again, yet another song dedicated to Lezzy Laiho.

If you read the stuff above, you'll see there's plenty songs about you. Feel proud!

P.S. I hope this was helpful to you and answers your question!

:worship: :worship: :worship:

Nice.

the songs are about shredding on guitar; if they were about anything more he would use clean understandable vocals. duh

the ultimate in guitarsterbation

the songs are about shredding on guitar; if they were about anything more he would use clean understandable vocals. duh

YOU SUCK! My explanation was funnier... Mr. Buzzkill :(

Canadian: EWW! That's just gross, but what's grosser is she'd prolly like it... well, if we got a permanent marker and wrote 'ALEXI' on the bag.

youre just bitter you didnt "cum" up with guitarsterbation

Originally posted by Heartless_Name
Canadian: EWW! That's just gross, but what's grosser is she'd prolly like it... well, if we got a permanent marker and wrote 'ALEXI' on the bag.

Sorry, my humor's demented. :lol: But I'll be sure to get that marker and put "ALEXI" on the bag. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.