What do you think of... MANOWAR ???

• Good band! I like them a lot!

Votes: 35 47.3%
  • Fuckin shit! They should die!!

Votes: 15 20.3%
  • I dont give a fuck Man'O'War!!!

Votes: 24 32.4%

• Total voters
Manowar have to be a Joke like Gwar or something...their whole "We Kill" thing is lame. Just about any Gangsta Rapper could kick their ass...I bet they don't walk the streets of New York at night. Also you have to wonder about a band that shaves themselves down and puts on baby oil and fury boots...the image will kill the music

just one thing :

what is more ridiculous ? the manowar-guys and their heroic attitude or the blackmetal pandabears and the antichriststuff ?

in my opinion it doesn't matter...it's just clichee, and manowar are not only the kings of metal, they are the kings of clichee ,too...i think it is absolutely entertaining to go to their concert and hear stuff like "motors need fuel to run, we need beer to play heavy metal" or "if you come up the stage and play guitar with us, u can fuck this bitch"...everybody knows it's not true, just the same for the thing with the volume turned louder 'til the girls get orgasms...but it's so damn funny and cool...i can't understand dislike for manowar...

well, finally:
all who don't like them suck my dick , MANOWAR DEFINITELY KILL !

Originally posted by _A_SCARLET_SUNSET_
nothing else than ridicoulus... the warriors of metal... :lol:

What's funny about this poster is that s/he's ridiculing Manowar and listening to Impaled Nazarene, quite possibly the least talented band on the planet. Now that's cause for :lol:

Manowar are the kings...end of story. As for cheesiness...whether its dimmu borgir and their pentagrams on girlie shirts, or in flames with their matching jumpsuits now (i.e. slipknot)...or immortal with their obscenely large weaponry and corpse paint...or whatever else your into...all metal has a certain level of cheesiness...ALL OF IT....so get off your high horse and come to the party, for no one likes this "in flames forum holier than thou" attitude which mind you...jesper and company are indeed manowar fans. Manowar fans and in flames fans...this seperates the men from the boys...which side will you be on? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by markgugs

What's funny about this poster is that s/he's ridiculing Manowar and listening to Impaled Nazarene, quite possibly the least talented band on the planet.
maybe they aren't talented, anyway, they don't call themselves "the warriors of metal". And Impaled Nazarene is surely not the only band which i listen to

g13.jpg

g12.jpg

---------------------

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: NO THANK YOU!!! ....If this is the band that is supposed to separate me being between "a man or a boy" like someone said above .....well then i'll rather remain a straight boy then a gay man......:D

Manowar = :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally, I said MANOWAR was alright, but this thread got me listening to them more and I've totally changed my mind.

MANOWAR RULES!!!!!

IF YOUR NOT INTO METAL YOU ARE NOT MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!