New Manowar

Some really good tracks like Call To Arms and Warriors of World United. I was really surprised that Nessun Dorma worked so well. Not their best release but it is still very good.

real good in places but after a six year gap between studio cd's i expected more songs.just look at the amount on the triumph of steel.that was after 4 years.i hope they dont take as long till next time.christ i will be almost forty if they take another 6 years.

Heard one track, can't remember the name but it was sort of a ballad, I think... didn't come across as irredeemable crap, but didn't actually impress me either. But in my opinion there hasn't been _one_ Manowar album without at least one weak track.

I won't buy it, but should they visit Finland again I shall be there... saw them 2 years ago (I think) on the Monsters of Metal tour in Turku, and I have to say that was the most jaw dropping live performance I had ever seen (this was before I had seen KD for the first time ;-) complete with topless women, lots of fists in the air, bold mighty hails and someone getting picked from the crowd to solo -- inspired by aforementioned chicks -- and then perform a track -- I forget which -- with the band.

Motörhead totally r00l'd too.

I wasn´t all that impressed by the new MANOWAR. I thought it was going to be a lot better. There was too much mellow material on it.

Just put an interview with MANOWAR online at MetalGospel.com (under CONFESSIONS) for those interested in checking that out.