What do you expect for the new album?

FOR£V£R

Worse bassplayer ever
This question might have been ask, but i just wanna know what you think of YBOD.

Personnaly, I do really like YBOD, but i do really prefer the song from hatebreeder and Follow the reaper. The two song i hear(YBOD and Someone put something in my drink) look empty when we look to COB other's songs.

I know i just hear two song, and i might be like i have be for The Hate Me single, that didin' really represent FTR, containing only one song..(and not the best IMO). I will wait and buy the disk i soon i as can, but what do you expect. D'you think i'll be better than the others release COB did?

I am happy with the single... and a cover is a cover.... alot can never be expected from a cover (in my opinion) I am 100% sure I will be throughly pleased with the newest bodom release!

Wow, after all these off-topic stuff I can finally see a COB related topic again.
Well, I think they released YBOD some months before the album because it is maybe the hardest song to get into. You need some time for it. The other new song I know (Needles 24/7) is much better and easier to get into. That's why they played it already on some festivals and not YBOD. I think most of the people who will buy the new album already know YBOD and so it's much easier for them to listen to it. I hope you understand what I mean.

I myself weren't that impressed on the new songs at first, but You're Better Off Dead grew on me quickly and if I did a review of it now, I'd give more than 7,5/10 to it. Needless 24/7 didn't impress me at all when I heard it at Spinefeast but I think it will grow on me too. Really looking forward to the new album.

I hope that the new stuff will be more like Hatebreeder...I think that album is the best....YBOD is good but not as good as songs from previous albums

I personally rank YBOD as high in my 'coblist' as any of the cob's best songs (downfall, snbn, lake bodom, every time i die, etc.). I heard Needless 24/7 in Spinefeast a week ago and I loved it too (even though the name sucks :p ); it was fast, catchy and it had some cool keyboard stuff. So I've got big expectations on the new album and I'm sure it won't disappoint me.

Originally posted by bodomite
its needless not needles

needles are what u stick in your arm to inject drugs!

I knew the name, i just messed up with the writing :p silly me! :ill: