Done with everything, die for nothing in guitar hero 5!! Did you expect this song???

Guitar Hero sucks. Why not rather play real guitar?

yes io know.... ive played guitar hero for one year... and ive finished all guitar heros but after i sad: WHY IM SPENDING TIME WITH THIS GUITAR MADE OF PLASTIC????.... after that.. i start to play the real guitar and the guitar kick asses:kickass::kickass:... now i have an LTD Ex-50 and i play metal music every day!
COB :kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Hey guys doesn't anyone remember hearing about this DLC song pack or something that included Are you dead yet? on Rockband....II I believe... Personally I like their older stuff maybe... FTR or Something Wild or just Hatebreeder!

Guitar Hero sucks. Why not rather play real guitar?

You make more money playing guitar hero professionally than you would in a touring metal band,their something really wrong their,and they've sold 1,000,000 copies of the game which is ridiculous,probably only 5% of that number looked into real guitar,thanks to guitar hero we get awesome backing tracks though:kickass:

The verse riff in DWRDFN is one of COBs best riffs IMO

You can play any song in guitar hero if you just program in the chart,you tubes full of them

I didn´t expect this song, but I hoped for it and was one of the few who appreciated it being on GH5 (although I would have been glad about any COB song there). GH is fun to play with your friends. Of course it´s something else than being able to play real guitar, hell it´s just a game!!! I wouldn´t start learning guitar atm because I can´t afford enough time to practise (and I know you need a good amount of time to do so, I learned playing keyboards when I was a kid and if you want to do it right you have to invest time). But if you sometimes want to play along to good music just for fun, GH is okay.

Back to the song: Well DWEDFN maybe won´t turn into their best song ever (I like it very much though) and it´s not that representative for how COB "usually" sounds like, but:
1) THE COB SONG doesn´t exist anyway
2) Their style changed anyways during albums, especially during the last two. Picking an old song would therefore not be a wise choice nowadays if you want to promote their latest album and gain fans for the future
3) I think the riffs and stuff from DWEDFN is fun to listen to and will be even more fun to play along. I think it´s good that they didn´t choose songs like IYF or HCDR with a "less varying" (hard to explain what I mean, hope you get it) melody
4) I could imagine pretty much every song off Blooddrunk to be fun to play on GH, but maybe they chose it because it´s not too "metal", to reach more people, not only Metalheads? (not saying I appreciate that, just a guess)