What do you expect from Ghost Reveries?

I EXPECT OPETH NEW ABLUM TO BE GOOD
I WANT LOUD GUITARS AND REALLY LOUD GROWS FROM MICHEAL
I DONT WANT TOO MANY KEYBOARD NOISES ON IT COS IT WILL BE TOO DIFFERENT

The_leper_affinity said:
why does everyone hate deliverance it's a great cd. I expect nothing from opeth I know they can't make bad music.

I agree. It's definitly not as good as Still Life or even BWP, but still a damn good album. I expect GR to be better than Deliverance, though.

I think GR will definetely be better than Deliverance, not that it was a bad album, but on the Opeth scale it gets a 5 or a 6. I'm curious as to how they are gonna mesh some damnation style soft parts with some beloved opeth heaviness, while Per throws in some atmosphere with his trusty keyboards. And what's up with everyone calling Mendez bass player? Why not just Mendez?

aestusmaris@hotmail.com said:
I think GR will definetely be better than Deliverance, not that it was a bad album, but on the Opeth scale it gets a 5 or a 6. I'm curious as to how they are gonna mesh some damnation style soft parts with some beloved opeth heaviness, while Per throws in some atmosphere with his trusty keyboards. And what's up with everyone calling Mendez bass player? Why not just Mendez?

Because it goes along better with Guitar Singer, Guitar Player, The Piano Man and Drum Player.

Playaz!!!!

art1.jpg

saut said:
I agree. It's definitly not as good as Still Life or even BWP, but still a damn good album. I expect GR to be better than Deliverance, though.
here we go with the albums. It may not be as good as Morningrise or MAYH but hopefully more inspired than Still Life was. I mean c'mon how couldn't it be?

The_leper_affinity said:
why does everyone hate deliverance it's a great cd. I expect nothing from opeth I know they can't make bad music.

i dont like hearing the same riffs repeating over and over for 10 minutes.