What do you think was the CONCEPT order of Ghost Reveries?

Ozzloaf

Art Geek
Jun 14, 2008
What do you think the order would have been had isolation years wasn't on it and Ghost Reveries ended up being a concept album like Mikael planned? I've been trying to figure it out but I'm just not sure...
Jake

i think its this order
1. Ghost of Perdition
2. Reverie/Harlequin Forest
3. Baying of the Hounds
4. Beneath the Mire
5. The Grand Conjouration
6. Atonement
7. Hours of Wealth

Omg Lucifuge..You deserve a fucking ban.
You're posting in every 2nd thread how shit it is. Grow up. It can't be so bloody difficult to leave people talking about it. The same goes for neuroticandroid :erk:

Omg Lucifuge..You deserve a fucking ban.
You're posting in every 2nd thread how shit it is. Grow up. It can't be so bloody difficult to leave people talking about it. The same goes for neuroticandroid :erk:

you know, my point was, USE THE DAMN SEARCH FUNCTION!
this topic has been done to death, over and over
so get over yourself.
mikael himself has said it is not a concept record, and for that matter neither is watershed, so please end this discussion

so get over yourself.
mikael himself has said it is not a concept record, and for that matter neither is watershed, so please end this discussion

take out a couple of tracks, and wa...la.....instant concept

so get over yourself.

it was a concept up until isolation years was written and put on the record. "mikael has said it is not." IS being the key word. obviously we all know that the record in it's finished state isn't a concept record, despite there having original been a concept running through it. until isolation years was written. see where I'm going with this? ftlog