What do you expect from the next Cob album/single/DVD/thing?

Darkness Eternal - I dont think he was being mean to you at all. Just stfu.

I hope they dont go punk. I like them the way they are. I like their screaming too, Alexi singing is not for me.

I'm very curious about the next album, cause it's the first one without Alexander and with Roope.... at least that's what I heard.... I just hope Alexi DOESN'T sing clean..

Maybe he will sing clean again in one of the cover songs. I really can't imagine to sing at least one of them with his screaming voice.

As for the new songs: As long as they are heavy fast, melodic and have the known COB trademarks like great guitar and keyboard solos, I'm sure nothing will go wrong.

Zarok666 said:
As for the new songs: As long as they are heavy fast, melodic and have the known COB trademarks like great guitar and keyboard solos, I'm sure nothing will go wrong.

Exactly :). I don't have any doubts concerning the next album. For sure it'll rock as usual :headbang: ! But nevertheless I'd like them to follow a bit more the "Follow the reaper" direction; a bit more "evil". That's still my favourite album :headbang: .

Somehow I don't think that the new songs will sound like that again. After I heard the name of the EP, I think the songs will be in a more simple way with punk influences without this mystical keyboards like on Follow The Reaper. But we will see soon.

Maybe they should play some acoustic songs, like an awesome Nivana-cover!!!!!!!!!

Only shittin'you guys...I fear that they are going to get more soft, but I pray the disc is going to kick this delirium out of my brains and they will create mindboggling riffs too difficult for me to play before the next album after that comes out. Their videos I reckoned were pretty.....lame though, but WTF

I'm in for the music and they are more than forgiven!!

i WISH i WAS A LITTLE BIT MORE OF A FIRETRUCK ON SUNDAYS

Missiles said:
I think that if they mix a bit of all of their albums they can get a new one without being unoriginal.

Something like this:

Something Wild+Hatebreeder+Follow The Reaper+Hate Crew Deathroll = :headbang:

yeah that would be great! they could name their new album "something followed the deathbreeder" :D

i'm a bit concerned about those 10min songs, when Maiden started doing 10min songs they sounded like crap...
but i'm sure CoB will pull it off nicely.
a 7 min ""outro"" like Kissing the Shadows would own though :D !

They could call the new album "The Wild Reaper Follows The Hatebreeding Of The Hate Crew"

Any people that visit other forums are all better off dead. This is the only one, the Bodom is the best and nothing can beat them. EVER!!

I can't wait to finally get to know how the punk-influences sound like... at the moment i can't really imagine how it will be... let's see... I just hope Janne doesn't get bored by doing less keyboard-soli *g*