new COB album?

Lady_Laiho said:
Led By the Reaper: In Flames and Hypocrisy melodic death?! NO way! IN Flames and Hypocrisy sound like power metal just like Bodom. THe lyrics are like fantasy. THat's why they shadow everything with the reaper and all that.

W-w-w-what? Bodom?....power metal?....OMGWTF overload.....

/head explodes.

Lady_Laiho said:
Led by the Reaper: but they've never been death metal. they've alwayz been power metal.

OMG how the fuck can you say that, an example of power metal is rhapsody,stratovarius,sonata arctica,wintersun,etc. Bodom has been always Melodeath.

Heartless_Name said:
Yeh, well that's generally cause they aren't good enough to get signed, were good enough and couldn't interest and labels, or jsut didn't want to be apart of the industry machine. CoB is, and that's the name of the game for them then.

Wait a minute... POP INDUSTRY

skakruk666 said:
nah its power metal, i hate those ridicoulous sub-genres. its for sure power metal with harsh vocals.

Just because you hate it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. There are alot of viking-metal bands in sweden, so it's not as ridicioulous as for example pirate metal.

Lady_Laiho said:
Led By the Reaper: In Flames and Hypocrisy melodic death?! NO way! IN Flames and Hypocrisy sound like power metal just like Bodom. THe lyrics are like fantasy. THat's why they shadow everything with the reaper and all that.

I just about died reading this comment. I suggest you start doing your research and homework little girl. One aspect of death metal is that the lyrics are about DEATH. DEATH. DEATH. DEATH. DEATH. DEATH. DEATH. DEATH. DEATH. DEATH. DEATH!!!!!!!!! What does the grim reaper represent? What happened at Lake Bodom? (Do you even know?)

Deadnight Warrior
Lake Bodom
Touch Like Angel of Death
The Nail
Silent Night, Bodom Night
Towards Dead End
Children of Bodom
Follow the Reaper
Bodom After Midnight
Everytime I Die
Taste of my Scythe
Bodom Beach Terror
Triple Corpse Hammerblow

From a lyricaly aspect the band is VERY melodeath. If you don't believe In Flames and Hypocrisy are melodic death I highly recommened listening to earlier In Flames work and just about anything from Hypocrisy, that will kill any logic you had about those two bands.

LedByTheReaper said:
Wintersun IS viking metal, it's not a sub genre of power metal :p

False, i have asked Jari by myself at Up From The Ground, he said it is simply Melodic Metal.

:headbang:

Ok, ok, Bodom is melodic death metal or used to be.

Shakruk666: THat's exactly what i hear Bodom being called.....

Voyager said:
Wintersun is viking metal...
lol never.. amon amarth is viking metal... wintersun is like.. melodic (folk) metal?
cob is like.. melodic (powerlike) metal with harsh vocals