bands which sound similar to COB

Hmmm thats a silly attitude to kilts. They are for show only, all the power tool etc stay at home where we can drunkenly beat our wifes/girlfriends/children with them.

Ummmm Lords of Decadence is alright I think, I listened to them a while ago but don't really remember how good they were.

Damn you, something is wrong with your head!! You must be kidding to say that COB sound like Korn or something.. Anyway, I think that people who like Children of Bodom should really try:
Kalmah, Stormlord, Agathodaimon, Norther, Catamenia, Insomnium, Dark Tranquility, Arcturus, Limbonic Art , Dissection and Imperanon... (you might as well like Skyfire, although I don't..)
The bands above don't really sound like Children of Bodom,because NO BAND (!!) sounds like COB, after all.. Yet, they re really great to try if you like COB!!

...I m sure I helped ya!

LeftyDaggers said:
Damn you, something is wrong with your head!! You must be kidding to say that COB sound like Korn or something.. Anyway, I think that people who like Children of Bodom should really try:
Kalmah, Stormlord, Agathodaimon, Norther, Catamenia, Insomnium, Dark Tranquility, Arcturus, Limbonic Art , Dissection and Imperanon... (you might as well like Skyfire, although I don't..)
The bands above don't really sound like Children of Bodom,because NO BAND (!!) sounds like COB, after all.. Yet, they re really great to try if you like COB!!

...I m sure I helped ya!
yes, because cob is the most origional band ever!!!!11111!!!

Arcturus sounds in no way like COB... that particular recommendation is just about as helpful as all the jokes about Korn and Britney Spears ;)
Anyway, I salute you for being the first person who actually takes the thread starter's question seriously.

Ha maybe to post the first serious response here...
Old = Norther, Kalmah
New = In Flames

Those are the only ones I can think of.