new COB album?

HomerJ_123 said:
lol never.. amon amarth is viking metal... wintersun is like.. melodic (folk) metal?
cob is like.. melodic (powerlike) metal with harsh vocals

Like I've said before, I don't give a shit about classifying music, as it always leads to stuff like this, people always debate it, even if they're dead wrong. That's why I just call every heavy band metal. Metal: either hard/harsh vocals or clean. Makes my life a lot simpler. Just a thought. (Anyone agree?)

P.S. Homer, Yer right I spose. Amon Amarth is closer to 'Viking Metal' I suppose, in my opinion anyways. Doesn't fucking matter, I still love them. A Thousand Years of Opression = MY FAV AA song, not saying it's their best, just my fav. And Wintersun, that's a toughie. Ensiferum (Jari's former band) was more like folk-y metal with a viking/scandanavian twist. It's great music. And Wintersun basically follows suite, just slightly better. Not sure the exact classification, but who cares, right?!

*head starts spinning* too many genres. In Falmes Swedish death metaL? amon amarth viking metal?

If Bodom's not power metal, then they're thrash metal.

Errrrr Chaos Ridden Years? That's the new album. Big fucking advert on the homepage that you had to see to get to the forums here first. :penisHeadedEmote:

Heartless_Name said:
Like I've said before, I don't give a shit about classifying music, as it always leads to stuff like this, people always debate it, even if they're dead wrong. That's why I just call every heavy band metal. Metal: either hard/harsh vocals or clean. Makes my life a lot simpler. Just a thought. (Anyone agree?)

P.S. Homer, Yer right I spose. Amon Amarth is closer to 'Viking Metal' I suppose, in my opinion anyways. Doesn't fucking matter, I still love them. A Thousand Years of Opression = MY FAV AA song, not saying it's their best, just my fav. And Wintersun, that's a toughie. Ensiferum (Jari's former band) was more like folk-y metal with a viking/scandanavian twist. It's great music. And Wintersun basically follows suite, just slightly better. Not sure the exact classification, but who cares, right?!
amon amarth was founder of "viking metal".. well they were the first band that called themselves like that. and wintersun rulez.. def. my favourite

FTF96 said:
Errrrr Chaos Ridden Years? That's the new album. Big fucking advert on the homepage that you had to see to get to the forums here first. :penisHeadedEmote:

:lol: