Andy Franck live chat this Saturday, the 25th

May 27, 2002
www.seismicradio.com
Along with new Evergrey at 4 PM EST, the first half of my show (starting at 1:30 EST) will include these guests (all confirmed):

Frank Aresti (Dragonspoon, Fates warning)
Andy Franck (Symphorce, Brainstorm, Ivanhoe)
R. Sean Faust

You will hear music from:

The guests' bands
New The Gathering
New Alchemy X
New Green Carnation
New Apocalyptica
Symphony X-Frontiers (from the jap version of thier newest release)
Kamelot's bonus track
New Gordian Knot
Death Machine
And the Skolnick Trio

All this and new evergrey, this should be an amazing show. Tom will be in the chat as well, and maybe other Evergrey members.

Just go to http://www.seismicradio.com, then chat.

I hope to see you there.

...thought so. that's why I didn't enter the chat.
Apart from the Symphorce tracks it was nice to listen to so much Fates Warning again. Haven't listened to them in ages I think.
Now impatiently waiting for Evergrey (Everbeer ;) )

but everyone had a good time. I talked to Andy and Cede and that want to come back, which rules. Also, Frank Aresti of Fates had a great time too. The show was record breaking for sure, and though chaotic, it was fun :).

Shawn

Actually Annie, I was there too because of Evergrey, that had been promoted over the web a lot. So it was only natural to have people asking for them. The CD is not out so we fans were all so eager to here it!! (and it was AWESOME btw!)

I didn't know about Andy being there at all!!! :O Cora saw it in here I think and I tuned in...

I didn't see you there, actually Phantasmagoria (or something like that on the S. forum) asked me why you weren't there;) I didn't know of course hehe!