Andy La Rocque

BAh it was like 2 am and I was at some goat fuck BFE gas station filling up. He came wheeling in, got out of his car with the usual stereotypical adjustment of the gun belt / puffed up chest and circled my boat and truck like a communist on a loaf of bread. He was still rambling on and on when I just got in and drove off. Probably followed a way behind for 30 miles or so. "Whats a long hair doing with a boat like this..... you don't look like the type to own a rig like this" etc etc. and they wonder why people shoot cops.

Anyhoo... Andy in nevermore maybe/might/ could be kind of a cool thing.

I've been to Grapevine Mills. Damn that mall is friggin' huge.

I detest going to malls and such but there were some interesting stores in there, if I remember correctly. I think there was a shop that sold used vinyls at one time.

I've been to Grapevine Mills. Damn that mall is friggin' huge.

I detest going to malls and such but there were some interesting stores in there, if I remember correctly. I think there was a shop that sold used vinyls at one time.

used vinyls? hmm, i dunno. i know the virgin megastore sells some vinyls. there are other "mills" malls all around the country though. the only other i've been to is arundel mills in maryland - pretty much the same mall, i get the two confused all the time :loco:

when you were in grapevine did you go downtown to all the neat little shops?

The food court to that place was awesome. Grapevine Mills.

As for Kingy, well, good luck. Maybe he'll tell you a few jokes.

A mexican grill thing they have at Grapevine Mills is so good! Not like a typical foodcourt dealie, they cook up all their fancy mexi-foods fresh!

A mexican grill thing they have at Grapevine Mills is so good! Not like a typical foodcourt dealie, they cook up all their fancy mexi-foods fresh!

oh yeah! it is "fast food" i guess but it sure doesn't taste like it! quality! it's called "la salsa" i think.