Andy La Rocque

Yea Virgin Steele definitely have different eras, the only album I would call outright glam would be "Life Among the Ruins"- although the first two have some "glamish" songs as well. My personal favourites are "Age of Consent", "The Marriage of Heaven and Hell pt.2" and "The House of Atreus: Act 1".

The band is criminally underrated, and David Defeis is a compositional genius in my eyes.

"Bury me beside the endless sea, raise my ashes to the wind
Remember things I conquered in my time, quench my funeral Pyre with wine" :kickass:

You've heard Exorcist, right? I think it's so sick that an epic power metal band can play thrash.

And yeah, Age of Consent is really good too. Remember to tell him the priiiiiice we had to payyy... and cry for Pompeii!

Yea the Exorcist material is so awesome! It's kinda weird that the band basically denies that they were exorcist though, for some legal nonsense. Did you know they also wrote all of the second Piledriver album?

They do like one show every 6 years, because they have basically zero draw here in the states sadly. The played twice live last year, once at a bar in long island, and then at progpower. I think someone told me before that the last time they played a U.S. show was around 2001, ridiculous.

It was a few years ago...I probably did. I just remember it being as big as a friggin' city. Wasn't there like a three-story arcade there, too? For some reason I'm thinking it was either there or close to Grapevine Mills in Dallas. My ex used to live in Arlington....that's why I'm familiar with Dallas.

I liked it, though. It should be huge...if I go to a mall, it better have every single thing I'm looking for.