Andy needs to do a King Diamond record

Never mind: everything the guy does is flawless, dissing a whole country because of an individual is okay and God forbid people being able to listen to a song or checking albums when they are not completely crazy about the artist, as there is no possible way someone could like a song from an artist they're not particularly fond of. I'll just go back to lurking.

Never mind: everything the guy does is flawless, dissing a whole country because of an individual is okay and God forbid people being able to listen to a song or checking albums when they are not completely crazy about the artist, as there is no possible way someone could like a song from an artist they're not particularly fond of. I'll just go back to lurking.

Its fine to criticize things you don't like.. i just found it really weird how you basically said that Andy was too good for King Diamond when Andy him self said he would love to do it.. and also the fact that you said that Andy can make anyone sound good, but you still thought that the RR-song sucked. :lol:

Im going to take your side to some extent here.. not in your opinion about King Diamond, but rather about how people treat every single newcomer.
If anyone with over 2000 posts had written what you did, nothing more then a small dispute would have occurred, but against newcomers its flame on. :/

It would kick so much ass to have Andy work with King Diamond again, the track "In The Fire" on the Roadrunner compilation was my favorite track, I have played that dozens of times with my band. Sadly I don't know if King Diamond will be doing any new work, he has heart problems and is 54 years old. He's just a couple months younger than my dad, who is also a big fan of King Diamond / Mercyful Fate.... (I almost wrote mercyful fat :Spin:).

Only a personal note, I have nothing against Mr/Mrs Japa-Brazilian and he is perfectly entitled to his opinion (and simply dissmissing it as rubbish because you do like the song and he doesn't is completely silly, like your opinion is actually worth anything more than his), I only made fun of his name/gender/nationality/sexual preferences as a warm welcome to the forum, cause he looks like a nice non-troll fag who can actually hold a grown-up discussion.

Although you have to admit it was kinda dodgy to say Andy could still make him sound good and then that the RR track was shit, but oh well

I really hope he can put out again some great albums like in the 80's and first 90's.
Last albums weren't that great besides of course the horrible production.
I guess he needs andy, look what happend to Accept, last album is as great as balls to the wall, even better maybe.

Yeah a killer WASP album would be foooooking awesome !

I don't see that at all.

WASP died 15 years ago after Crimson Idol, they are living from the past more than anyone else... Many years ago WASP shows were awesome, crowded venues, good music... Now venues are almost empty, the band treat promoters and fans like shit... I've got some bunch of sad stories about Blackie. He was one of my idols back in the 80's... the myth have fallen.

Their early albums are awesome.

I don't see that at all.

WASP died 15 years ago after Crimson Idol, they are living from the past more than anyone else... Many years ago WASP shows were awesome, crowded venues, good music... Now venues are almost empty, the band treat promoters and fans like shit... I've got some bunch of sad stories about Blackie. He was one of my idols back in the 80's... the myth have fallen.

Their early albums are awesome.

There release Dominator from a few years back is one of my favorite albums in the last 10 years. To each his own of course. Ive never seen them live, and always thought Blackie to be an excellent song writer.

Truthfully, I dont care about anything aside from the music. We all have our shortcomings, but when the music is playing, they just dont matter :)

There release Dominator from a few years back is one of my favorite albums in the last 10 years. To each his own of course. Ive never seen them live, and always thought Blackie to be an excellent song writer.

Truthfully, I don't care about anything aside from the music. We all have our shortcomings, but when the music is playing, they just dont matter :)

Unless you want to see him pray for 5 minutes between every other song, dont go see them.
I mean, they don't even play animal anymore, and he doesn't sing the "dirty parts" of his other songs. :erk:

Unless you want to see him pray for 5 minutes between every other song, dont go see them.
I mean, they don't even play animal anymore, and he doesn't sing the "dirty parts" of his other songs. :erk:

And I would bet my testicle that 4 years ago some vocal parts were playback, that is why he totally forbids pic and video shoting.
My friend is a promotor and he had very bad experience with wasp a couple of months ago.
So I wouldn't recommend anyone to work with Wasp as AE or whatever.

Last good show I think it was "Kill Fuck Die" tour, with all that blood, feathers, raping of a nun with a blade-cock, birth of the nun baby, it's sacrifice, his blade-cock being sharpened by a emery stone and throwing the sparkles to the audience, the killing of a big pork (fake) and throwing it's guts, hahaha.... wow... that was so amazing!

Nice idea about a Sneaped 'king album but unlikely. Andy Laroque did the Eastern Front album, they spoke highly of him and his rates are pretty good for such a big name.

Not sure if I'd want to change the scratchy vinyl sound of 'abigail' and 'them',
but metal church 'the dark' or sanctuary's 'refuge denied' are ripe for remastering imo.

There was a rumour that xena the warrior princess was balckie lawless's daughter but apart from looking very similar I don't think there is anything to it.

I never got the whole RRUnited disc, just the radio promo from when I worked at my college's radio station (ABAC in GA), I had no idea that Andy did that track... it is by far my favorite KD track (production wise).. seriously it's the best song on the 4-track Promo I got..

I'd love to see a Sneap/Diamond record for sure...

-P