Andy Sneap Update......Testament To Record In February?

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
Producer ANDY SNEAP Outlines Upcoming Projects - Nov. 5, 2003

Metal producer extraordinaire Andy Sneap (ARCH ENEMY, NEVERMORE, OPETH, MACHINE HEAD, SKINLAB) has posted the following update on his web site:

"As you can see from the pics [Photo#1, Photo#2], we're slowly but surely getting there with the new studio. There's been no end of complications, but hopefully the control room will be getting fitted out by the end of next week.

"The OPETH live at Shepherds Bush DVD is now complete. That's been tough, a lot of work, dealing with the film people, who seem to think they have priority all the time. Quite frustrating at times but its come out great, don't ask me for a track listing, I have no idea what the songs are called, just 'long one' and 'even longer one'. For the boffins who need to know, its encoded in both DTS and Dolby 5.1 + normal stereo mix.

"STAMPIN' GROUND's 'A New Darkness Upon Us', has been getting great reviews across the board, KKKKK in Kerrang! a couple of weeks ago and 8/10 in Metal Hammer this week.

"As far as upcoming work, couple of projects for the end of the year (providing I can get these builders off site), KILLSWITCH ENGAGE mix for second half of January, TESTAMENT looking at February then KREATOR after that. I'll keep you posted and get more pics of studio up asap."

From BlabberMouth.Net

pest666 said:
so are they or aren't they.....? I would think you would have a pretty good idea? TL?
You'll get the unofficial word..........way before theres an official announcement, so be happy that Andy's booking the time, that makes it look like a great possibilty.........!

Deadly Embrace said:
You'll get the unofficial word..........way before theres an official announcement, so be happy that Andy's booking the time, that makes it look like a great possibilty.........!
GREAT!!! Can we get an update from Eric and Chuck with some song titles? Maybe a demo posted for the masses to froth over?:wave:

Whatever happened to the cover that was talked about awhile back? I'm tellin' ya, Princess Of The Dawn \m/

GODDAMNED...........

You guys are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stinkin' funny.....

Oh...no....wait....oh yea...you're all just

JEALOUS THAT OPETH OWNS YOU!!!!!!!! :)