Angel Dust ROCKED Lyon

Fangface

Child of the Damned
Jan 25, 2002
France
www.fangface.com
Unfortunately the show was only 30 minutes long contrary to other countries :mad:

And you know why? Because in France AD sell less than this good but without any personality band called At Vance.....and that's a pity, here the public has no taste. Most "metalheads" are trendies who only support bands who have a huge promotion.

Anyway, AD kicked other bands' ass, even if Rhapsody was quite good. Great playing, singing and stage attitude with a very personal sound, they must headline a tour now!!

Here's the short set list :
Of Human Bondage
Inhuman
Unreal Soul
Disbeliever (strange choice...)
Border of Reality
Bleed
Cross of Hatred

Long live Angel Dust!!!!!

Flo

here the public has no taste. Most "metalheads" are trendies who only support bands who have a huge promotion.

I know how you feel" fangface" I feel the same way about things as you do... unfortunately we are the minority and the majority are the ones who dictate what is played on radio.....maybe someday that will be angeldust at the concert headlining with a full set and someone else will be the guy saying" why is'nt my band liked by everybody...these guys are terrible" but for now I will enjoy all that angeldust has to offer

I like your "now playing post" I just bought "waking the fury" from annihilator and I love it!! what do you think so far??
o_O o_O :D

Oh forgot something here......
They also played "Let me live" today......one more song than you got :p

The other bands: At Vance were just plain boring and I didn't see much of Rhapsody because I went outside to have a talk with the AD guys. I don't like Rhapsody anyway.

Well I'm not really talking about what is broadcasted on radio, but more specifically the "soft happy metal" bands like Rhapsody, Nightwish, Sonata Arctica, Heavenly.....
I like some (few) of them (not the Helloween rip offs ;), but here in France most people are only interested in this kind of Metal.
Whereas I prefer seeing Metal music as a large range of styles...
Anyway, I must say that I'm more into old bands like Rainbow ;)

Concerning the new Annihilator, at the beginning I was disapointed by the very surprising modern guitar sound. But after several listenings, I must admit it's a killer one!
In fact my faves albums are Alice in Hell (for its power) and Carnival Diablos (for its diversity), and I worship Jeff Waters! :headbang:

Flo

PS : yes Gaunerin you're right, Brainstorm fuckin rules :D