Angels Don't Kill ! my recording is done...

SSJ4SephirothX: I had a look at that song, and the drums are pretty complex, not that fast, but technical. If I get the time, I'll have a go at programming it...

Hmm, too many good songs to choose from :) Warheart would be good too !

MJStraughen said:
SSJ4SephirothX: I had a look at that song, and the drums are pretty complex, not that fast, but technical. If I get the time, I'll have a go at programming it...

Hmm, too many good songs to choose from :) Warheart would be good too !

Right on dude, thanks for the effort. If you could figure it out, that would be awesome. If not, I'll have to take another crack at it.

Also guys, I'm planning on putting covers out of Bed of Razors, Towards Dead End, Children of Bodom and Bodom Beach Terror. All in time, all in time.

NP: Children of Bodom - In the Shadows

Glad you like it C-Taylor
smile.gif

SSJ4SephirothX: It'd be awesome to hear your renditions of those songs !

Hatebreeder86 : Yeah, I'm still kicking myself for not checking the tuning as often as I should have. Only some parts are out of tune because I recorded it over two nights and at times I didn't bother tuning it properly.. Oh well, next time it'll be totally in tune, hehe

Reactions: †_Aragorth_†
headbob.gif

Guys, the next song I'm doing is Warheart. I have to work out the guitars because noone has tabbed the song right, so the recording should be done in a week or two. I'll post it as soon as its done !

MJStraughen said:
Just finished mixing my recording of Angels Don't Kill, and i think its turned out pretty good.

Like the other songs, I play Lead guitar and did the drums and keyboard and production, my brother played Rhythm guitar and bass... the sound is much better than the other songs.

once again its 128k, so quality is not so good..

let me know what you guys think !

link:

http://www.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/Mark_Straughen/index-1.html

headbob.gif

Very good, your an excelent guitarist. heh i tryed playing Bed Of Razors i've just about managed to be able to play the beginning lead riff :erk: . I'd love to hear you cover Black Widow or Chokehold.