Angra - Secret Garden

I'm getting a little sick of every single Angra article on Blabbermouth being tagged "Angra featuring Megadeth guiarist Kiko Loureiro".

It should be the other way 'round. :lol:

I have never listened much to Angra before they were announced as headliner. That has changed now :cool: and Secret Garden could well be my #1 album for 2015. I think that it is terrific!:Spin:

It took me a long time to get this album (had a long dry spot in music purchases). I've spun it a few times now and musically I love it. Fabio's tamer than in a lot of his other performances, but I'm still not sold on him. That said I definitely don't hate his performance on this disc, which is far more than I was expecting to say, lol.

Looking forward to seeing them at the fest for damned sure.

ANGRA TO REPLACE NEW MEGADETH GUITARIST KIKO LOUREIRO – “HE’S WORKED HIS WAY INTO SOMETHING BIGGER”

In a new interview with Revolver, Angra guitarist and co-founder Rafael Bittencourt revealed that the band will have find a replacement for new Megadeth guitarist Kiko Loureiro.

Bittencourt states about Loureiro: “As a brother-in-life and friend, we're proud of/for him. I think he's worked his way into something bigger from the beginning. He deserves it. He earned it with his hard work."

He continued: "At this moment, heis managing to finish the Secret Garden world tour with us, coupled with the first touring with Megadeth. Soon, that won't be possible, so he will be taking Megadeth as a priority, most probably as his exclusive band. So, since we won't be able to count on having him with us very soon, the solution will be to find a substitute for him."