Angra

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
Hey, what do you guys think of ANGRA?
In my opinion, they're just the BEST BAND in the festival... and it's pretty obvious the reason for them to be the main band in the fest... their show is gonna be the best concert ever!!

Originally posted by AngraRULES
Hey, what do you guys think of ANGRA?
In my opinion, they're just the BEST BAND in the festival... and it's pretty obvious the reason for them to be the main band in the fest... their show is gonna be the best concert ever!!

I share in your enthusiasm for Angra, but "main band in the fest?"

Have you heard of Blind Guardian yet? ;)

I have to say, I love Rebirth and I think this new Angra setup is much better than the Holy Land era.....and Blind Guardian are so majectic, although I find myself listening to Imaginations more than NatO....

Point being, I'm really looking forward to Gamma Ray! :D

(After Edguy of course). :headbang:

My enthusiasm confuses my excitement...heh.

Not even really into BG at all, I tried doesn't work for me. Angra on the other hand is one of my favorite bands, even more so now that they have revamped the group and have been Falashied!!! LOL Never the less its going to be a great festival!!

Bear

Originally posted by DaysOfPurgutory2
Angra put Sepultura to shame!!!:headbang:

That's like saying that that Edguy put Sodom, Kreator, and Destruction to shame, or that Kamelot put Morbid Angel to shame, or even that Balance of Power put Venom to shame. you're comparing apples to llamas (or something else that makes no sense).

Ryan

What doesn't put Sepultura to shame, at least since Max left? :p I really used to love that band (I only have their 'S' tattooed on me), but they lost me a while back, and unfortunately I can't stand Soulfly. :(

Shaye

By the way, anybody knows their possible set list ? What has been their setlist this year when they've been headlining ? I got this setlist from Wacken forum but they did not have 90 minutes setlist there.

Angra

Intro - In Excelsis 01:05
Nova Era
Acid Rain
Angels Cry
Rebirth
Percussion/Hunters
Nothing to Say
Intro
Carry On

here's the setlist of their concert in June..

In Excel

Nova Era

Acid Rain

Angels Cry

Heroes Of Sand

Metal Icarus

Millennium Sun

Reaching Horizons (Acoustic version by Rafa )

Bleeding Heart

Make Believe

Drum solo ~ Unholy Wars

REBIRTH

Percussion session ~Hunters and Prey ~Guitar solos

Running Alone

Nothing to Say

---------------------------------

Unfinished Allegro

---------------------------------

Carry on

Originally posted by lady_space
What doesn't put Sepultura to shame, at least since Max left? :p I really used to love that band (I only have their 'S' tattooed on me), but they lost me a while back, and unfortunately I can't stand Soulfly. :(

Shaye

:lol:

I saw some guy the other day with a Twisted Sister tattoo - it was old and faded, like he'd had it done in prison with a rusty needle.

The danger of getting band name tattoos done is that they make no sense when you're old and decrepid. I mean, what are you supposed to tell your kids what "Motorhead" means amidst them changing your old man diapers.