Angra

metaljrg

New Metal Member
Aug 20, 2012
Birmingham UK
www.facebook.com
Some unless you've been under a rock, you should all know that Edu Falaschi (also of his other band Almah) left the band in May 2012.

So with their original singer doing Viper Reunion at the moment. What do you think are the chances Andre Matos would ever rejoin the band? See'ing as though he has made a few appearances also on Avantasia. Would Angra need him more than he need them?

Oh what the hell, why did Edu leave? My favorite Angra album (Temple of Shadows) had him on vocals. :(

You may remember that he admitted that Angra's songs are outside of his normal vocal range. First he said that he would be singing inside his normal range, then I can only guess that both parties decided it wasn't going to work so they decided to part ways.

I have to admit the last single I heard from them (Arising Thunder) sounded reeeeally underwhelming, so I never did hear the Aqua album... and my main complaints were about Edu's vocals...

Aqua is anything but underwhelming I really rate it and would recommend a listen.

Like Andres solo stuff but I really wish he'd come back to Angra. Also wish stuff with Symfonia had panned out, thought that had great potential.

i've heard some Angra live videos with Edu on in the last year, and it sounded like he had vocal burnout as he rounded rough as hell. Some people i've spoken to say his voice has gone, i read his statement saying he was hurting his voice or words to that effect, and he doesn't want to hurt his instrument and his health any longer, sounds like he needs a good rest to me! come back stronger and healthier.

Hi !

I'm a new member of this forum and I am a fan of the early Angra. I'm french so sorry for english mistakes...
I really love the voice of Andre Matos on Angels Cry, Holy Land, and Fireworks, best period in my opinion !! Now that Edu has left the band I hope Andre and Angra will work together again !
I created a petition on facebook and youtube for all the fans who want Andre Matos back in Angra. You can visit my homepage to see it. Or here is the URL : https://www.facebook.com/angraandrematospetition

Thank you for this forum and stay heavy !!

Welcome to the forum dude, we're a friendly bunch here so hopefully you will stick around and get involved in all things Power Quest. Btw, your English is 100x better than my French!!