Animals As Leaders video premier

Behold...the Arctopus are actually a sickass band, fuck of a lot more creative then most of the shit you hear in Metal these days. Admittedly that video doesn't present them in the best light :D But most GW vids have shit tone for some reason...you want to be a guitar hero...DONT SOUND LIKE ASS! :p

Oh and the AAL video is cool too, listened to the album a bunch at first but burnt out on it pretty quickly... The mix is definitely weird to me. Sick players!

Behold...the Arctopus are actually a sickass band, fuck of a lot more creative then most of the shit you hear in Metal these days. Admittedly that video doesn't present them in the best light :D But most GW vids have shit tone for some reason...you want to be a guitar hero...DONT SOUND LIKE ASS! :p

Oh and the AAL video is cool too, listened to the album a bunch at first but burnt out on it pretty quickly... The mix is definitely weird to me. Sick players!

Behold... the Arctopus are fucking awesome :D

Yeah, that video of Behold...the Arctopus makes them sound like a couple of hacks, but I watched a couple other live videos that are much more flattering. Still not my cup of tea...............at all, but I can certainly respect their playing.