Ankkarock 2006

IronDaria said:
What, I didn't see that?! Anyway, the musical experience was enough and actually saved my day. I had been really pissed by the heat, among other things, for a week or so. But seeing such a great gig by Bodom would have cheered anyone up.

i did see. :) and my friends too.

_DJ_british_motard_ said:
Ankkarock is gay. Cky, dropkick murphie, floogging mollies, cmon....

yeah i think that too. but cob and amorphis are worth to see. flogging molly was weird.

^no but this is almost ;)

jeee.JPG

but they didn´t kiss after this one.

Janne and Alexi do seem really close. It seems like they are alwayz together or hanging out or something. They're so close, they even kiss. lOL,I really wonder what Alexi and Janne alwayz say to each other when they play a show and Alexi goes over to Janne during a solo.

Shit, i just read about Annarock at sycthes of bodom and it sounded as cool as fuck! The stage sounds amazing! I so wish i was there. I can't believe some people even got to get backstage passes! I bet Bodom were fuckin awsome as usual.

GrimReaper666 said:
Janne and Alexi do seem really close. It seems like they are alwayz together or hanging out or something. They're so close, they even kiss. lOL,I really wonder what Alexi and Janne alwayz say to each other when they play a show and Alexi goes over to Janne during a solo.

Maybe because they are really good friends