Ann summers party tonight

Susie

Jul 21, 2003
liverpool
Visit site
So how many of you girlies have been to one, cause i had to dress up in some funny underwear an go in the road and sing a song with a blow up mic tonight it was funny like, but i did look a tit :erk: though my new toys will be good :D

I like the way it's always 'I had to'.

Like on a club 18-30, ''I had to go on stage and lick whipped cream off some strange lads cock'', as if theres no sense of choice involved.

Mick Moss said:
I like the way it's always 'I had to'.

Like on a club 18-30, ''I had to go on stage and lick whipped cream off some strange lads cock'', as if theres no sense of choice involved.
I should of bought the outfit for you babe ;)

THREE WAY RABBIT

If you have a fantasy having a three-way where you're the one getting all the attention, but don't really like the idea of inviting two people into your bed, this toy is the easy way to experience all the joys of a threesome without any of the baggage.

Vibrating ears at the front lavish your clit with delicious attention while another set at the back massage your anal erogenous zones. If that wasn't enough to send you over the edge to the biggest orgasm ever, the 7.5 inches of rotating penetrating shaft should seal the deal. 15 exciting configurations - 5 speed rotating shaft including animation and 3 speed clit and anal stimulator.
This is a try-before-you-die toy, the fastest route to triple impact orgasms called trigasms, beautifully designed (we particularly love the heart-shaped speed dial buttons), and one that certainly would have got the Sex and the City girls talking.

Buy it Now!

Alwin said:
THREE WAY RABBIT

If you have a fantasy having a three-way where you're the one getting all the attention, but don't really like the idea of inviting two people into your bed, this toy is the easy way to experience all the joys of a threesome without any of the baggage.

Vibrating ears at the front lavish your clit with delicious attention while another set at the back massage your anal erogenous zones. If that wasn't enough to send you over the edge to the biggest orgasm ever, the 7.5 inches of rotating penetrating shaft should seal the deal. 15 exciting configurations - 5 speed rotating shaft including animation and 3 speed clit and anal stimulator.
This is a try-before-you-die toy, the fastest route to triple impact orgasms called trigasms, beautifully designed (we particularly love the heart-shaped speed dial buttons), and one that certainly would have got the Sex and the City girls talking.

Buy it Now!

I had hold of a a rabbit deluxe on saturday night and i must admit i was tempted :loco:

My missus used to work for Ann Summers.She once took the train down south to do a party for some of her mates and put her bag on the parcel shelf above her seat.One of the vibes switched itself on and all you could hear was this buzzing the entire journey.Then one of the stallion pouches gave out a loud whinney.

Lord_Of_This_World said:
My missus used to work for Ann Summers.She once took the train down south to do a party for some of her mates and put her bag on the parcel shelf above her seat.One of the vibes switched itself on and all you could hear was this buzzing the entire journey.Then one of the stallion pouches gave out a loud whinney.
Hahaha as long as the dildos didnt fall out the bag on ppls knees that would of been good :tickled:

Alwin said:
THREE WAY RABBIT

mmmmm...trigasm..... :Spin:

Lord_Of_This_World said:
I have it on good authority the rampant rabbit is very good.Don't have it on full speed though.

LOL! Oh really, MATE? Who would that be? Your jut-jawed cousin or your character-sketch-imaginary ex-girlfriend?

20010404-owlet-yawn-01-lg.jpg