Fucked Up!!

The Old Oak

Kind der Stille!!
Dec 11, 2002
Denmark
Visit site
God damn mothafucking bitch of a son..........Living in copenhagen where Maiden are having a koncert tonight (within 3 hours), And I have just follwed 2 friends and a sister to the place, BUt I HAVE NO FUCKING TICKET. And its all because they are selling so many tickets to the swedes even though the koncert is in copenhagen...sucks. I hate u swedes tonight.....Cause an swede has my ticket to maiden......So I may wait till my friends return, and drink loads of beers and loads of funny-tobacco.......and Maiden in my stereo, if I dare!

Up the Irons!.....For those who where damned not to come to a maiden koncert this tour...

Sneak in, that's what I did. Not only did I not have a ticket for the show, but I got back stage with no pass and hung out with the Maiden boys. :D

James%20and%20Dave%20Murray%20(Iron%20Maiden)_jpg.jpg

Me and Dave Murray

That horse ain't dead. Go read.

As to what happened on THAT night in question in August in Irvine, I really don't have anything nice to say about the shitheads that act as "security" at Irvine (apparently, they're not too happy about working for $8.25 an hour part-time, but that's what happens with the unskilled labor pool. Seeing that nobody could get backstage even when they had the right passes to get in, they were obviously too confused to know their asses from a hole in the ground and were copping an attitude about it to the patrons, hence one more reason they shall be cursed to remain as unskilled labor). I remember Michael Kinney coming out of the backstage area to get the girls yelling at the guys at the door, "I don't understand this! What the hell is the bloody hold up here?" and then having more loud words and pointing at the passes that were there for security to use as reference for those that were trying to get in.

There's also some more dirty laundry from that night, but I'll allow Chickinson to tell that tale if she feels inclined. This could result in some embarrasment for certain members (who shall remain nameless) on this board, though, so I'm pretty well sure that she won't be spilling the beans on that.

As to the next night in Long Beach and what occured there, I don't have anything particularly nice to say about Maiden. To quote Forrest Gump, "That's all I have to say about that."

Red Shirt said:
What a great shot. I'm so jealous you scored on that. F'n Awesome! Here's my kicker... I HAD A TICKET AND DIDN'T EVEN GET TO GO! FUCK ME!
No thanks, Red Shirt. You're not my type and I'm not gay. :D

kind of a good thing...
I was planning to quit by the end of this year or beginning of the next... (stay long enough to qualify for the year's bonus)... this way... I'm getting paid for leaving... LOL (3 months severance, plus all my earned time off... almost 4 months)