Anna Kournikova at the beach

antferrara said:
hey all!
i saw this and figured some of you would enjoy.
probably just the guys will be into checking this photo, but if any chicks dig it, now thats just great!

http://www.gawker.com/news/anna414oc.jpg

happy! happy! joy! joy!
ant

Ohhhhhhhhhh the thought's running through my head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..
you know what she's thinking dont you ??
THAT LANDING STRIP REMIND'S ME OF THAT BALDY JEW'S CHIN...WHAT'S HIS NAME KNOW....IAN SCOTT.....

Avin a laugh and a chicken curry :D

This is was pretty funny this Indian lady I work with gave me a letter to mail out yesterday because I was going to the post office. Anyways the persons last name that the letter was going to and I kid you not was...Dikshit. I fucking let out a Butthead laugh and was like huhuhuhuh..God, good thing the person lives in India because I couldn't imagine how bad they would have got picked on in the U.S.

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
This is was pretty funny this Indian lady I work with gave me a letter to mail out yesterday because I was going to the post office. Anyways the persons last name that the letter was going to and I kid you not was...Dikshit. I fucking let out a Butthead laugh and was like huhuhuhuh..God, good thing the person lives in India because I couldn't imagine how bad they would have got picked on in the U.S.

:lol: those crazy Indians. My friend's name is Raja.

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:

My sister was in India and lived in a flat owned by someone called "Sega Balle", in swedish it roughly means "chewy dick". :p