announce your band here

Now, someone posted comments on it, and I wonder if they make any sense at all...
I'm not saying I'm a great guitarist, but I'm NOT playing just wrong notes, as he implies.
There are truly terrible versions of WYWH on youtube.

Okay it just went on and on, and I checked these guys their ID's and it was quite clearly 3 times the same guy, someone with a hard life huh...
And yeah, I deleted the comments because they didn't seem very fair to me...

Cerulean said:
Okay it just went on and on, and I checked these guys their ID's and it was quite clearly 3 times the same guy, someone with a hard life huh...
yeah, it was stupid...
hehe

Cerulean said:

I am sure they are being jealous of your Les Paul mate.
Thats why they are all saying les paul in their comment.
Such as "its sucks because of that fool with les paul".
:lol:
Dont consider those fools.You will always encounter that type of persons in your whole life.

dark_Exile said:
I am sure they are being jealous of your Les Paul mate.
Thats why they are all saying les paul in their comment.
Such as "its sucks because of that fool with les paul".
:lol:
haha, yeah I agree, there are always those people on youtube who say everything sucks, probably just because they're jealous.
things like a drumvideo of some guy doing 16th notes doubles with his feet at 220 bpm. and then he misses a note.
then the (probably) jealous guys pop up using that little slip as an excuse to say he sucks.

hehe, but the comments on your video were even more stupid...:p
btw: my last comment is still there. you might want to delete that one too, cause without the comments I responded to it's quite useless.

ps: fuck satanism xP