announcement for Budapest, come on, you Slovaks, Rumanians and us, the others. Azal?

Tee

Satan's yoyo
Oct 31, 2001
Stockholm, Sweden
"Enemies Of Reality" Tour 2003
NEVERMORE
ARCH ENEMY
special guest
2003. 10. 05. 19:00
E-klub
jegyár: 4.500.-
:Spin:​
Children Of Decadence.....:D

Reactions: ledmag
Bathory??? Where??? (NoLordy likes Seth Quorthon.)

(Yes, I read his first name was Seth.)

Ah, yes, Countess Bathory. Didn't she slaughter more than 600 virgins and bathe in their blood, thinking she'd remain youthful forever? Damnit, Neverlady, I said the mop was BEHIND the sink. :)

Blah, actually. I hate hot weather, and intend to move 1900KM north in December. Other than that, eh, it's ok. Yourself?

Damn it... Here it's been cloudy, rainy and windy and the temp. never goes above 20 degrees (I mean celsius)... And it's August.... I would love to get some sun but seems it's impossible... Not in August and not in Sweden... (Last sunny and warm day we had was some time in July I guess... You should move here. Everybody speaks English so that wouldn't be a problem.)

Hehe, yeah, I'm finally getting used to converting Farenheit to Celcius, so I can guess within a certain area what you mean. :) As for moving to Sweden, I would, but there are a few thing I dare not leave behind here (Like my stereo, and a dog.) :) It would be at least 10 years.

Yeah, the dog would be a bit tricky... A girl I know is moving here from the Netherlands and it takes like half a year for her to get the papers and everything for the cats she's bringing. Too bad.

a-haand, finally, there is a smell of autumn in the air. of course, the temperature is still 28-30, but I'm being optimistic. this time. it would be really decent, after full three months of hell.
so, Bathory, you should have come more southern this summer, like to... Hungary? :D

Next summer, maybe...

Right now I am trying to think of someone who would come to the Nevermore-gig here with me.... :erk:

awww, :yell:, but you f...... have to! LOL
I'm just sorry that I won't be there, and join the party.... I'm thinking of making a t-shirt with your picture on it.... hmm... :err: to make myself multiply recognizable.... :loco: