announcement: rusted in peace is a turd burglar

• Thread starter Deathstrike From Hell
  • Start date
D

Deathstrike From Hell

rusted, you are a piece of white trash. i hope troy reads this because no one likes u, and he could do bad things to u hahaha. when are you going to get the hint that no one likes u, and youre just a bother to everyone. a racist, incompitent fool

Originally posted by Deathstrike From Hell
rusted, you are a piece of white trash.
I don't believe I could've said it better myself:lol:.And he's from Maryland,too_Of course I live in Md as well,and in Carroll County,of all places,which is pretty much the white trash center of this damned state...But I assume Rusted enjoys living in Maryland...which is something that,I believe,can lead to no good at all.Honestly,how can anyone enjoy living in Maryland?

hahahaha im glad this room has civilized compitent people. u guys rock. i hope rusteds car breaks down in the bad part of maryland, and he has nowhere to go. take it up the butt. hahahaha
i cant wait to see what troy has to say about him. hahaha

I hate maryland. Except I don't live near the white trash, i'm stuck in towson, so I live next to the rich kids pretending they are hardcore.

Originally posted by TrueBeliever
I hate maryland. Except I don't live near the white trash, i'm stuck in towson, so I live next to the rich kids pretending they are hardcore.
This place has a tendancy to suck the souls out of the ppl living in it...especailly if they have nothing of real importance to do with their lives.Fortunatley,there's music...that's something.