ANNOUNCING Charles J's new, fully multisampled "GRISLY GALLOWS KIT"

Hey Tony,
the Grisly Gallows pack includes several velocities in several layers. So not only hard hits.

I'm just back from testing them on a few different tracks and they are worth every single cent (and more). The rooms are awesome, include a nice variety and are able to change the feel of the whole production.

Downi

WOW. I'm teary eyed!!!

DUDE, aix, that tracks sounds incredibleeeeeeeeeeeee. i LOVEEEEE how the Gallows kit sits in this mix. Totally unique and totally BRUTAL sonding.

WOW.......mind if I use this as an example clip???

Which room did you end up choosing?

Drums sound SLAMMIN but the snare still has plenty of dynamics *for metal, haha* each HARD hit has its own little character which I think really helped!!!!

CHeers guys!!! I really appreciate the support.

NEW KIT COMING IN........... realistically, probably two weeks or so. Just sorting out the last details and figuring out what kind of CJ "TWIST" I can add.... =D

<3333333333333333333
MUAH
CJ

Sounds great, might have to get these. I just wish there was 3 toms. Maybe you'll have new drum samples with more toms coming in the future?

Sounds great, might have to get these. I just wish there was 3 toms. Maybe you'll have new drum samples with more toms coming in the future?

You bet, bro =D

The GALLOWS kit is worth it for all the room samples (8 different stereo rooms) alone!!!

NEW STUFF is on the horizon!!!

Bought the kit...cool stuff in there. But why did you cut the tails of the rooms so much? In some parts of a song, or a hit at the end, this becomes really annoying.

EDIT: Forget it! :D Nice samples! :)

Bought the kit...cool stuff in there. But why did you cut the tails of the rooms so much? In some parts of a song, or a hit at the end, this becomes really annoying.

EDIT: Forget it! :D Nice samples! :)

Haha, I never noticed it being toooo bad; main reason was that some of the rooms got quiteeeee noisy after my processing so some fade out very quickly... inm these cases, I use an SPL-type transient designer! =D

ALSO!!!!!! NKI's are now available for the GRISLY GALLOWS KIT and the WAVS are now included with the TCI's and afermentioned NKI's.

Much more convenient for everyone =D

Thanks guys!!!!

WOW. I'm teary eyed!!!

DUDE, aix, that tracks sounds incredibleeeeeeeeeeeee. i LOVEEEEE how the Gallows kit sits in this mix. Totally unique and totally BRUTAL sonding.

WOW.......mind if I use this as an example clip???

Which room did you end up choosing?

Thank you so much! Mean's a lot to me :)
Of course you can use this clip!

I used the Garage of Genocide room.
As said before, these are one of the best drumsamples, i ever used. Fucking brutal & unique!!!

Did another short riffing with the kit.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5450242/LOW.mp3

Cheers!

Aix: That sounds pretty good! Isn't that middle section a massive rip off of the middle section on Suicide Silence Wake Up though?

You've got me there...:D

JESUS!@!!!!!!! THIS CLIP IS INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW.

The room (genocide) is one of my faves and gives this track a really cool vibe on top of how sick it is now

Thanks bro! NEXT KIT LIKE, REALLLLLLLL SOON! =D

BUMP!!!

New. totally unique bundle of snares coming SOON. YES. "DEATH SNARES V2"

Anyone who buys either the DEATH DRUMS BUNDLE or GRISLY GALLOWS kit will receive a DISCOUNT coupon code for the NEW AND IMPROVED "DEATH SNARES V2"!

Fuck yeah! I'm a great fan of your work!
I Already have "ONE SHOT DEATH SNARES" and "DEATH KICKS"
and can't wait for this DISCOUNT coupon code for the NEW AND IMPROVED "DEATH SNARES V2"!!

Are you maybe planning to make "Death KICKS V2" too?

Fuck yeah! I'm a great fan of your work!
I Already have "ONE SHOT DEATH SNARES" and "DEATH KICKS"
and can't wait for this DISCOUNT coupon code for the NEW AND IMPROVED "DEATH SNARES V2"!!

Are you maybe planning to make "Death KICKS V2" too?

=D thanks so much dude!

And yes, most definitely. Still brainstorming in my head how I can make V2 of the death kicks............different and unique but with a similar idea.

<3