Anorexia Nervosa

they art one of the best band on earth... total fucking art (not black, but art!)...

i think their choosen name is somwhat odd.
usually blackmetalband-names are misantropic or just some god or stuff from some mythology, but their name is a horrible disease that mainly women get.
is this some scorn towards women or am i just going to deep with it? :)
perhaps it's just because it's got some shock-value...

Originally posted by spaffe
usually blackmetalband-names are misantropic or just some god or stuff from some mythology, but their name is a horrible disease that mainly women get.

I guess they couldn't come up with a better name so they opened the first medical dictionary they found and here are the results... It's known to happen with quite a few bands... I believe the names sound more "exotic" to them, and believe me I have seen some hilarious names...

As for their music, well I guess I'm a minority here because I never found them much interesting (but then again I haven't devoted much time to them)...

Originally posted by spaffe

did you heard their first album "Exile"? they played ambient/dark/gothic on this album, nothing compare to next albums... i mean that Anorexia Nervosa was the name created for ambient/dark/gothic band...

Originally posted by Eldzik
did you heard their first album "Exile"? they played ambient/dark/gothic on this album, nothing compare to next albums... i mean that Anorexia Nervosa was the name created for ambient/dark/gothic band...

no in fact haven't heard any of their materal :)

Originally posted by Tribalchemy
well, ambiant dark gothic band ?
Rather ambiant_dark_industrial_soundscapes like Toroidh, Nordvargr, MZ412

you know better... i just spins "Exile" 3 or 4 times and there isn't my music :p btw: what you think about Count Nosferatu Kommando?

yep, this is Xort and Hemdairr sideproject. well, i like it. it's resemble to Pain and Deathstars, but more aggressive. you know, heavy guitars, black vocals and electronic stuff...

can be good to try, tell U more when I get my hands on one album, just a bit prudent when U use *electronic stuff*, it's a vast term that gave some uneven results ... I'd rather prefer the *electronic* of Thorns, ...and Oceans or previous Myrskog, than this of Kovenant, Troll .... to stay in the metal musical style.

-fine pic in your sig-

-fine pic in your sig-

thx Tribalchemy ;) there is our little devil :lol:
back to topic. i'm sure that you should try CNK, because they play orginal music... diffrent than Kovenant, Troll, Thorns and more...

Ehehe ... for sure a busy time with this kind of Devil!
But yes, I will try that CNK,
dunno how I managed that, but I found and lost an extract of their album, anyhow, that sounds good yes,

Ehehe ... for sure a busy time with this kind of Devil!
But yes, I will try that CNK,
dunno how I managed that, but I found and lost an extract of their album, anyhow, that sounds good yes,

i can't get this shit too :mad: i have CNK on CDR only :( it's shity, because cover artwork and pics are great :mad:
maybe some day i get this cd...

"New Obscurantis Order" is one of the best black metal albums I've heard..

I recently heard "The Drudenhaus Anthem" I was completely blown away from the first second. Goosebumps all over ;)

Drudenhaus is not easy to come by here in Norway *sob*
Guess I may have to try cdplanet.no ;)

Originally posted by Blodhemn
"New Obscurantis Order" is one of the best black metal albums I've heard..

I recently heard "The Drudenhaus Anthem" I was completely blown away from the first second. Goosebumps all over ;)

Drudenhaus is not easy to come by here in Norway *sob*
Guess I may have to try cdplanet.no ;)

Drudenhaus is almost as good..you should be able to get it here www.theendrecords.com