Another attempt at a photo thread

Here's a pic. It's not Phloggy, but probably the next best thing. :)

spiffy.jpg

This is more than two years old but it's the only decent pic of me I have available.

Originally posted by Winmar
Dang, Soilworker.....your face is rather similar to that of my school friend Luke, who now plays drums in Anarion, from Melb. He's got red hair though.

Must just be that picture/angle. Don't look much like him in real life. :)

Ah you've seen him in real life? When? I think your lips are similar, and maybe your face in general too.

Even the most seductive siren's song, which in this case just happens to be Moony yelling at the top of her voice, can't coax me out of hiding I'm afraid :).

I'll go back to my shadow realm now if it's all the same to you. If Springsteen ever makes an album called "Born To Lurk", you might just spot me on the cover.

W

Wrathy, what are you going to do when your first book is published and they want to put your ugly mug on the dustjacket? Will you allow it then, or will you get them to put a picture of George Clooney or someone on there instead? :)

S

Already thought of that, Spiff. I'm going to pay someone to pose for photos and do all the public appearances and signing tours while I stay home and grow fat from the profits.

Shouldn't be too hard to find a willing doppelganger. After all, living in the limelight is the universal dream for those who wish to seem...

W

Originally posted by Winmar
Ah you've seen him in real life? When? I think your lips are similar, and maybe your face in general too.

Well I looked em up and saw some pics of him. Me in real life I meant, doesnt look like him. Must be the pic.

Originally posted by Moon Child

I don't think Tanya and Tonci have ever put pics up of themselves either. I know what they look like too: Tonci's a babe and Tanya's tall and beautiful, and I think it might be time they volunteered their images as well! :)

Wheres the dang blushing smilie :)
I dont have a suitable pic of my ugly mug to stick on the bb sorry :) :heh:

Yup :). Then the proxy me can deal with all the psycho-stalker fans who want to help him rehabilitate after a car accident by breaking his ankles.

Anyway, if it was groupies I was after and not a life of uncomplicated solitude, I'd have chosen another profession.

W

Originally posted by Soilworker
With geocities, if you rename the picture as a .txt extension, you can put it in the thread with the img tags...

Just trying to test this out...

rob_stupid.txt