Another AxeFX guitar sound test

Jesus that sounds good - so that's all AxeFX, and with its own built in cab-simulation? Pretty incredible, it sounds very organic

Jesus that sounds good - so that's all AxeFX, and with its own built in cab-simulation? Pretty incredible, it sounds very organic

The cab simulation is IR based and there's 10 user slots, so... ;) But yes, the built in are as good, but you know, If I can add my setup, then I'll do it.

Holy shit that does sound good. But the price! I can only dream of owning such things. I sure hope Revalver III lives up to all the hype or I may have to save up for one of these.

Wow, thanks guys! I was sort of expecting "sounds pretty good, but...":D To say that I'm happy with it is THE understatement of the century. I'm having a hard time getting anything done, since I'm just diving in and exploring it's possibilities, and so far I've only touched the effect blocks.

It's an expensive piece of equipment, but in this case, you actually get what you pay for IMHO. This thing is insane. I haven't heard Revalver III, but I think it's the only thing that is comparable when it comes to amplifier modeling. I like to tour with it though, so for me the AxeFx is a steal. ;)

We'll be running the bass and guitar through the same Axe-FX, with two independent rigs going at the same time. Guitar in Stereo and bass in mono. Cool, huh? :headbang:

We'll be running the bass and guitar through the same Axe-FX, with two independent rigs going at the same time. Guitar in Stereo and bass in mono. Cool, huh? :headbang:

You can do that? Sweet jesus, now it's starting to make up for its cost if you only need one for two instruments...

You can do that? Sweet jesus, now it's starting to make up for its cost if you only need one for two instruments...

The architecture is completely open within the AxeFx and with four inputs and four outputs it's a breeze. At the moment I have a fx-send before the cab, and one cable going from output two to a QSC poweramp that runs two 4X12's. At the same time I have the XLR's going to the mixer in stereo, so I can play through cabs or direct with a slight touch on the "mute". ;)

The architecture is completely open within the AxeFx and with four inputs and four outputs it's a breeze. At the moment I have a fx-send before the cab, and one cable going from output two to a QSC poweramp that runs two 4X12's. At the same time I have the XLR's going to the mixer in stereo, so I can play through cabs or direct with a slight touch on the "mute". ;)

nice... does it change strings and tunes them too?:heh:

jesus dude!! that is one of the djentiest tones i have ever heard, you are killing me here!!
im seriously starting to save up money for this unit, and after hearing this i really need it in my life hahah.