Trying out a new mic pos on the EnglXXL. AxeFX/MetalFoundry.

I really liked to hear a less djenty tone from the axe-fx (and from you *haha*).
Sounds absolutely great. Makes me wanna get an axe-fx...
Quick question on that:
With the axe-fx, a stereo power-amp and two cabs of course it's easy to emulate a dual-amp-setup for live-situations, right?

Yeah, we do that live, but without the power amp/cabs. I've made a split with a 15ms delay panned hard right, and the regular panned hard left. Works perfect and sounds great.

Great sound!!

If those Axefx units would be under 1000 euro a lot of live stages would clean up nicely.
The horror bands put themselves trough carrying all those cabinets (and then still a shitty sound).

That AxeFx is ideal for festivals when you have no soundcheck.

Yeah, we do that live, but without the power amp/cabs. I've made a split with a 15ms delay panned hard right, and the regular panned hard left. Works perfect and sounds great.

Hmm... found an axe-fx with case and floorboard for 1400... might consider it (although I would have to sell at least one of my amps :()

That's not too bad. I guess it's a standard (like I have), and with a case and floorboard... I can almost promise you'll get that money back if you're not happy with the purchase. ;)

Arghh ... I really want it, but I already checked my financials. I really need to get rid of an amp and of one of my guitars. I think I'd rather sell my 6505 than my Ampeg VL-502, knowing, that I can easily get another Peavey. But I'm not sure how much my Schecter Tempest Custom would bring.

I'm so GAS'ing right now.