Another blast from the past found on YouTube

Traxan

Mar 10, 2012
Just posted 3 weeks ago, recorded at the 1999 Milan Gods of Metal show. You get the end of 'Poison Godmachine' and then 'Dreaming Neon Black'. Wish the quality was better.

Warrel, what did your shirt say under the giant "Fuck You" letters? Can't read em.

yes, the camerawork blows. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice!

Gods of Metal is such a shit festival. All Italian festivals are fucking awful; not because of the lineup, but because they're organized so terribly. People say it's worse in the south, which it is, but try to host a festival anywhere in Italy and you're gonna be mired in bureaucracy and scams. I'll never go to another GoM show ever again.

Was gonna say man, you badmouth Italy so much, why do you live there?

Ha! That's a first: someone saying I badmouth this place. You obviously haven't been here long, Traxan. Are you being sarcastic? Because I can't tell... :lol:

Truth be told there are a lot of fucked up things about this place, but in the end they're just annoyances. It has problems just like anywhere else, but nothing like US-type fucked up. I don't think you've ever heard me say anything bad about this place, actually. I'm extremely happy here. Where did you get that idea?

I mean, if I could choose where to live I'd probably go live in Scandinavia somewhere, but barring that, I'd live here. And even then I'd probably still move back here. It's just one of those places...you either get it or you don't. If I had to move back to the states I'd move to Montana or something...which looks just like where I live only without the amazing art, history, culture, food, wine, music scene, women, weather, and people. Didn't you read my giant missive on why I chose my name?

YOU DID IN THE PAST - IF I RECALL WHEN THE COURT CASE WAS HAPPENING, WHATEVER HER NAME WAS THAT TRIED TO PIN IT ON THE BLACK REFUGEE.

ANY WAY WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH THE PLACE (ITALY) THAT VOTES STUPID PEOPLE INTO STATE OFFICE AFFAIRS....

JHOW CAN THE USA BE FUCKED UP WHEN THEY THE PEOPLE OF PLANET EARTH ALL WANT TO GET A GREEN CARD.

move to Montana?????

Ha! That's a first: someone saying I badmouth this place. You obviously haven't been here long, Traxan. Are you being sarcastic? Because I can't tell... :lol:

Truth be told there are a lot of fucked up things about this place, but in the end they're just annoyances. It has problems just like anywhere else, but nothing like US-type fucked up. I don't think you've ever heard me say anything bad about this place, actually. I'm extremely happy here. Where did you get that idea?

I mean, if I could choose where to live I'd probably go live in Scandinavia somewhere, but barring that, I'd live here. And even then I'd probably still move back here. It's just one of those places...you either get it or you don't. If I had to move back to the states I'd move to Montana or something...which looks just like where I live only without the amazing art, history, culture, food, wine, music scene, women, weather, and people. Didn't you read my giant missive on why I chose my name?

Back on topic, I was at their GoM performance in 2004 in Bologna when they got rained out by a hailstorm and had to stop the show. What's-his-name who started all that bullshit was playing with them. Then I saw them at Metal Camp in 2005 or 6 in support of TGE. What's-his-name in Megadeth was playing with them.

Nevermore seems like such a long time ago.

How can anyone say Italy is shit?!

Ya'll be crazy talkin' y0

Well, there are some shit things about it to be honest, even though they're quite superfluous and really not a big deal in the grand scheme of things.

It's just a place where if you get it, you get it. Until you spend lots of time there, you won't get it. It's the only place I've ever been that's so beautiful it will make you forget your problems. Every day you can walk outside and get punched in the face with amazing shit. Not many places even in Europe can boast about that. But again, you have to experience it to get it.

Ok I'll bite. Do you remember when I posted that Italian band that covered 'Narcosynthesis?' Granted, it was not the best cover, but man did you shit on Italian bands.