Another dumb quiz: which religion is right for you?

Erik

New Metal Member
Oct 10, 2001
southernmost voyage
http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=10907

You scored as Satanism.

Your beliefs most closely resemble those of Satanism! Before you scream, do a bit of research on it. To be a Satanist, you don't actually have to believe in Satan. Satanism generally focuses upon the spiritual advancement of the self, rather than upon submission to a deity or a set of moral codes. Do some research if you immediately think of the satanic cult stereotype. Your beliefs may also resemble those of earth-based religions such as paganism.

Satanism 54%
agnosticism 50%
Paganism 46%
atheism 42%
Judaism 21%
Buddhism 21%
Christianity 4%
Hinduism 0%
Islam 0%

lol.

EDIT: not poll, quiz

Not surprising me.
Edit: weeehhy, I am more pagan than mr Pagan himself.

You scored as atheism.

You are... an atheist, though you probably already knew this. Also, you probably have several people praying daily for your soul. Instead of simply being "nonreligious," atheists strongly believe in the lack of existence of a higher being, or God.

atheism

71%
agnosticism

71%
Buddhism

50%
Paganism

50%
Judaism

46%
Islam

46%
Satanism

42%
Christianity

25%
Hinduism

4%

Paganism

58%

agnosticism

58%

atheism

50%

Judaism

50% nooooooooooooooooooo

Islam

42%

Christianity

33%

Hinduism

25%

Buddhism

25%

Satanism

17%

You scored as Paganism.

Your beliefs are most closely aligned with those of paganism, Wicca (omg fags -ed), or a similar earth-based religion. You may also follow a Native American religion.

Paganism 63%
Satanism 58%
Buddhism 54%
Hinduism 50%
atheism 38%
agnosticism 38%
Judaism 33%
Islam 33%
Christianity 8%

In general, I am pleased with the results.

EDIT

Although some of the questions were really fucking stupid.

You scored as atheism.

You are... an atheist, though you probably already knew this. Also, you probably have several people praying daily for your soul. Instead of simply being "nonreligious," atheists strongly believe in the lack of existence of a higher being, or God.

atheism

92%

Satanism

75%

agnosticism

75%

Paganism

58%

Islam

38%

Buddhism

38%

Judaism

33%

Christianity

29%

Hinduism

13%

atheist! woot!
that quiz was terrible. my favorite part was where the author (obviously a chick) spelled "commandment" wrong. i kept thinking she was talking about a commandant - as in a "nazi commandant, high ranking military official". it confused me.
whatever.
apologies to the nazis on this forum.

You scored as atheism.

atheism

92%
Buddhism

58%
agnosticism

58%
Satanism

50%
Judaism

46%
Islam

38%
Paganism

29%
Christianity

13%
Hinduism

4%

You scored as atheism.

atheism 83%

Satanism 79%

agnosticism 79%

Paganism 75%

Buddhism 54%

Judaism 29%

Islam 21%

Hinduism 13%

Christianity 8% (wow, if my grandmummy knew this :OMG: )

Heavy Metal 100%
Satanism 0%
agnosticism 0%
Paganism 0%
atheism 0%
Judaism 0%
Buddhism 0%
Christianity 0%
Hinduism 0%
Islam 0%

I got halfway through the quiz and realized how dumb it was. personally, I don't care about religion. i don't even give it any thought. I couldn't care any less.

like other Matt said, there are some REALLY FUCKING moronic questions in which at least two things are actually being asked, as if the author makes many assumptions about how people think, or doesn't even imagine many of the possibilities in his/her questions.