another equippment question for steve

the alumnus

Nov 25, 2002
Visit site
i was listening to the gathering again and was wondering which bass you used on riding the snake, the esp or the carvin (or perhaps another)? great presence on that song, i thinks.

www.stevedigiorgio.com

I ordered this one from Carvin. I liked the way you could just go option crazy from their catalog. Since all their basses are made only after you order them, in a sense they're all custom. So this one became my new main one.
It's a stained koa wood body. Nice ebony fretless fingerboard, and active electronics. I've updated it with the new wider bridge and added the new preamp circuitry with the mid boost/cut and active/passive knob pull-out on the main volume.
The first appearance was on Elements Of Anger, almost all except for a few songs. It was on most of the Dark Hall cd. All but one song on Feeding The Machine, and entirely all of the Testament album, The Gathering. Also teamed up with it's counterpart to do the Control Denied album, The Fragile Art Of Existence.

that was just a part of the text about Steve's equipement ,dude,which is located on his website :)))