Another guitar freak!

Sieger

Guitar Addict
Feb 7, 2006
Sofia, Bulgaria
Well hi guys!

Just wanted to start with a little introduction to say 'hello'! So I'm going to present myself most accurate and briefly.

Name: Martin
Musical Experience: I'm playing guitar for about 4 years and I think I'm perfecting my skills with every single day. Along with all the technique stuff, I read a lot of theory so I really think that the true path to becoming a good guitar player is to be able to express what is in your mind through your music!
Influences: Jason Becker, John Petrucci, Steve Vai, Marty Friedman, YJM, Alexi Laiho, Paul Gilbert...
Favourite guitar solo: All the solos from John Petrucci's Glasgow Kiss
Prefered music styles: From Power/Trash/Heavy Metal, Melodic Death, Grind to Blues :D
Interests except for guitars/music: I'm keen on all kinds of body modification... body piercing, tattoos, body building... I like hangin' out with friends and all the stuff a teenager normaly does... ;) Oh, I'm studying economics so that is what i think I'll do in the future ;)

I think that is more than enough!

Oh here is a video to show you what a funny "shredder" am I!

http://www.zippyvideos.com/3594317703624676/solo1/solo1.avi

edit: Sorry for my english!

Maybe you could answer this .. is Jason Becker dead? I mean, they don't update his Site or anything. Just curious.

Welcome :)

judas69 said:
Maybe you could answer this .. is Jason Becker dead? I mean, they don't update his Site or anything. Just curious.

Welcome :)

Quite a difficult question to answer... I think he's alive, but paralyzed due to the ALS disease... Anyway, I think that as long as his music lives he would never die.

Thanks for the warm welcome fellows... I'm studying the forum now and this place is really awsome! :worship: :worship: :worship: